Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5111773#post_5111773
)  
Hashtag: Justice for [spoiler]||Orko![/spoiler]

||

I'm not a huge He-Man nerd, but even I admit while the animation is great, it's not a good reboot. It's like a fanfic, where they [spoiler]||kill the main hero[/spoiler]|| and replace them and all the main characters with their one favorite main character.

So I definately understand the drama.

Also, I don't always agree with Clownfish TV, but Kevin Smith definately owes them an apology for calling them liars, and such, when he lied.

(Even Netflix is lying, advertising He-Man on the main image, and such. It's why people are calling it a "bait and switch")

Worse yet, Kevin Smith keeps adding to the fan drama, ans is _*actually arguing with fans online, and can't accept/understand why fans are mad..._* Ugh...
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5111773#post_5111773
Hashtag: Justice for [spoiler]Orko![/spoiler]

I'm not a huge He-Man nerd, but even I admit while the animation is great, it's not a good reboot. It's like a fanfic, where they [spoiler]kill the main hero[/spoiler] and replace them and all the main characters with their one favorite main character.

So I definately understand the drama.

Also, I don't always agree with Clownfish TV, but Kevin Smith definately owes them an apology for calling them liars, and such, when he lied.

Worse yet, Kevin Smith keeps adding to the fan drama, ans is _actually arguing with fans online, and can't accept/understand why fans are mad..._ Ugh...
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky