Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Philweasel":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4744688#post_4744688
)  
I kinda miss non-digital animation personally, I think that flawed, imperfect style has more appeal to it. And I kinda miss seeing characters that aren't just a bunch of circles, and straight lines.

But yeah, that was a great show, and I think some of it's animation was done by TMS. You can kinda tell, 'cause some old "Disney Afternoon" & '90s WB shows (like Tiny Tunes & Animaniacs) would occasionally make anime-ish expressions, or have anime tropes like "cross-popping veins."

[@northern haste](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4744697#post_4744697)  
Pretty much. While it wasn't bad honestly, I think Mater is perhaps better in smaller doses, and the secret agent theme made it less realistic then the first & third ones.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky