Bad Dragon or other toy discussions. (More than likely NSFW)

Background Pony #6A5A
So it’s no surprise when this fandom popped up, that this topic would be created eventually. No real rules here just be nice, make sure to keep to the topic of sex toys and sex toy related materials although I see nothing wrong with small chat either. Either way, I guess I’ll start this topic off by listing what I have myself so far. It includes the Sugarstar, medium bumblehooves and a large chance with cumtube all from bad dragon. I’ll say, once you get used to the bigger stuff, you will experience a much harder orgasm. Might not be all to true for everyone but it has been my case so far. I’m Male as well.
A Masked Pony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise The Sun.
Oh for fucks sake. I made this thread myself but it posted as anon… anyway, here’s my post with the title.

So it’s no surprise when this fandom popped up, that this topic would be created eventually. No real rules here just be nice, make sure to keep to the topic of sex toys and sex toy related materials although I see nothing wrong with small chat either. Either way, I guess I’ll start this topic off by listing what I have myself so far. It includes the Sugarstar, medium bumblehooves and a large chance with cumtube all from bad dragon. I’ll say, once you get used to the bigger stuff, you will experience a much harder orgasm. Might not be all to true for everyone but it has been my case so far. I’m Male as well.
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@SquiggyBomb

Lucky you :D lol. I often get an orgasm quite quickly, too quickly. I mean the fleshlight sugarstar is quite amazing. But if I don’t tease and tease myself for at least 30mins I basically waste my time lol.
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@SquiggyBomb

I’ve heard of those. If they give me anywhere as intense of a orgasm as my large chance does, I’ll defientley check into getting one. I don’t think most people are into big toys like I am though I think XD Could be wrong. Flared chance is damn good. How much was your messager?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide