Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Background Pony #5061

I love G4, but I sometimes mix it with G5 in my fanart, because I pick and choose whatever I want. Also MLP isn’t so serious to me.

These purists are becoming nothing more than a joke, another (bi)cycle of drama I could laugh at.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I may have not seen the G.5. movie yet but, I already thought of it of treating it like well, America’s history. And maybe when I draw my headcanons, I’ll mix the G5 and G4 styles together or something, idk. Depends on the MLP stuff that my friends are apart of, like Legends of Equestria and if they’ll bring out more realistic hoof shoes or change the entire model entirely or Second Life in bringing out a new avatar that’s more G5 friendly/targeted, ETC.

Regardless, here is the headcanon I already made so far:

While Twilight didn’t become Celestia 2.0 and I personally made to where her library grew back and the school of friendship was never founded, The mane 6 all did have kids.  
Generations went by,

And basically we have the mane 5. However, none of them are biologically related to the mane 6. Only Izzy is, which she is a distant relative to Princess Twilight Sparkle, regardless of personality.

When all the races are united again, the pegasus Queen and the other races basically formed a presidental government similar to modern North America.
Background Pony #5061
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Ah yeah, I also peek into the fandom to see both good and bad sides, adoring the good side, laughing the hell out of the bad sides (also called LOLcow) most of the time.
xLeadMarex
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Extremely indecisive!
@Background Pony #5061  
Oh, I did see that, I kinda like it. Let me bounce off of it. In my headcanon, the windigos are actually deceased ponies. And in and because of this, maybe a successful group of ghost wrangling ponies got rid of so many wendigos that there wasn’t enough to bring artificial winter anymore and therefore forcibly changing the wendigos instincts as a whole in order to survive from the ghost wranglers?

If this is off topic then you can reply in the G5 Speculation thread and we can continue with happily flapping our wings, ruffle our feathers, and happily chirping and bouncing off ideas together.
Background Pony #990D
I never imagined one user would completely derail the G5 thread with their sheer childish behavior. Like they are the textbook definition of a G4 purist
xLeadMarex
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Extremely indecisive!
@Background Pony #990D  
Look at their profile’s “About Me” and you’ll understand that childish behavior. They’re radical Christians (a reason why I am an atheist) and they want Princess Twilight Sparkle as their immortal dommy mommy anime waifu so they can be husband and wife forever. wHEEZE
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P

Another entitled autistic manchild who seems to have issues moving on. Over fucking cartoon horses.  
Anybody who has problems with me using the A word as an insult should know that that is exactly what this person in question is. Every single definition of it.  
They treat the ending of FiM like it’s the fucking Apocalypse or Ragnarok etc
Background Pony #FA86
SparkleDash strikes again, this time he pissed the mod Mikey.

You are messing with the wrong people now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.