Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Ponyvideomaker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Videomaker with da booty
Looks like Seb has gotten way too desperate that now he wants to find someone to hack me, Panko and other folks just because we have exposed his awful behavior.

full
Ponyvideomaker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Videomaker with da booty
@Ponyvideomaker
He probably getting more trouble

Indeed, I can see some of his white knights supporting the idea but I can see others not being so sure about it. And outside his circle of friends, everyone is also mad that he is threatning to do so

@GrimDarkSurvivor  
@Ponyvideomaker
Lmao. He better quite before it becomes ironic and somebody decides to hack him.

Knowning him, he’s not going to stop anytime soon and with the hatred he has gained so far, I can see someone hacking him in the future

@Panko Pai  
@Ponyvideomaker
Seems I took part in “war” I don’t want to participate in any way.

Trust me, nobody wanted to participate in this fued but Seb kept on fueling the fire and pulling people into useless arguments for absolute petty reasons. I can confirm you that even some people that were neutral spot of the situation got pulled into the drama at some point
Background Pony #F02D
I’m sure many of you have already heard about this, but Hasbro recently announced a bunch of information on the upcoming G5 movie. And since everything has to be political nowadays, people are writing it off as “SJW propaganda” and claiming it’s going to suck because of one part of the announcement, where Hasbro expresses their desire to make the film diverse and inclusive. Even as someone who hates SJWs, I’ll admit that just because something uses diversity and inclusion as themes doesn’t automatically mean it’s SJW propaganda. G4 used those themes plenty of times, yet it never came off as heavy-handed or preachy. It’s too early to make assumptions about G5, so let’s just wait and see what happens.
Latecomer

And since everything has to be political nowadays, people are writing it off as “SJW propaganda” and claiming it’s going to suck because of one part of the announcement, where Hasbro expresses their desire to make the film diverse and inclusive.

And because the movie protagonist is an “activist working to make the pony world a better place”. The connections to SJW aren’t spurious. (Which doesn’t make the reactions any less silly.)
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Latecomer  
That description does not give me optimism, especially when combined with the premise of the show being FiM: the next generation. Let Equestria have horsey problems. Making the show didactic toward real-life issues breaks immersion. It’s the difference between Tolkien and Lewis in terms of Christian influence in their fiction.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Latecomer  
The phrasing of “the protagonist will be an activist working to make Equestria a better place” has me expecting that they won’t focus on universal interpersonal problems. “Making Equestria a better place” means they first need to do one of the following:  
  1. Make Equestria a worse place than shown in FiM  
  2. Play the unfortunate implications of FiM straight rather than ignore or lampshade them  
  3. Take place in Manehattan or something that isn’t as pleasant as Ponyville.  
    At least her focus will be on Equestria and it won’t be more episodes of friendship missionaries where Twilight tells a remote village the blindingly obvious solution to their friendship problem or shows them how equine culture is strictly better than their local culture.

Who wants to take bets on how long until the “focus on diversity and inclusion” writes an accidental “racism is good” episode? It’s the unavoidable pitfall of using fantasy species as allegory for real-life discrimination.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.