Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
full

Nebbie, I hope it’s just a bad choice of words on your part. ||I don’t think genital mutilation should be justifiable even for “marriage purposes”. But I do agree there seems to be a double standard in regards to the west’s attitude towards religiously driven male circumcision vs African genital mutilation. ||
Kolbjorn

Banana
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
do you mean the asshole that is spamming gore again or all the crap that is going on with the nazi stuff?

speaking of that. I wish that the people that is saying that are moving to other sites already do that and stop creating threads on the forum that sooner or later turn into the exact same discussion over and over and over and over…
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Kolbjorn  
They keep making those threads because everypony else keeps having the same discussion over and over again. The OPs of those threads aren’t the only ones enjoying that game.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@NitroFury  
Because people are too focused on other shit like “muh raycizum, sexizum, and COVID” right now.

Like I’ve said. The attention span of much of the masses on issues seem to stretch as far as the topic of the next headline the MSM spews out. Or the next “trending” hashtag.

It really shows how much people really “care” about most issues when they are disconnected from them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.