Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Latecomer  
They have been unbearably active and loud lately, and as I said, the way as they talk and rant makes me feel like they would go around murdering people if they could, just to get sure nobody says anything they don’t like. (It’s never wrong or rude when they do it.)

Just another reason to understand why some people get to make friends in real life and other people just push everyone away and stay lonely, which is crazy ironic if we remember what this series they gush over so much is all about.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Latecomer

Sad but true.

I’ve never seen someone saying they would want to murder someone for being interested in Faust’s original plans though. …Or any of the opposite extreme for that matter in that particular case though.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Latecomer  
It’s a fandom about a series that teaches the value of friendship.

Some fans are hopeless, self servicing assholes who openly admit to enjoy other people’s suffering and also openly admit to not have a single friend. Yet they appoint themselves as the fandom’s police to decide what can and what cannot be discussed, and yet they feel entitled to criticrize and mock people despite them having the previous flaws I mentioned.  
They even use the word “unaware” to mock people they hate, and whenever this kind of asshole “fans” are brought up, they really don’t have enough lucidity and awareness to understand they also form part of that group of assholes. They really, really believe they are not like them. They really, really believe that spamming tens of thousands dumb posts on social media equals to doing something productive.

I really don’t see why any lucid person should enable or even put up with the rants from “fans” who basically have achieved even less than Christian Chandler, and are about as unlikeable as him, but always have a “but” to excuse themselves and explain why it’s not bad when they do it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Anonycat  
I think you can say the same for religions.  
Religions often teach various values similar to like how FiM and other shows teach people “friendship”. But often times various individuals and groups within the certain followings will try to twist the “orthodoxies” to suit their ideas, whether for the right reasons or not. This is why many major religions branch out into many different sects, because people just can’t seem to agree with each other.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
I’m just tired of entitled assholes decided to control everyone and turn the fandom into their personal safespace, all while believing they are friendly, mature adults who always are the victim because they can never do any wrong.  
I know that a lot of problematic people are legit disabled, as in badly functioning, mentally unwell people who just can’t understand or care about a lot of stuff and are really no better than Christian Chandler, but that excuse only works once and too many dicks have been using it for years, especially the ones who constantly swear they never use it.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

God forbids you if you as much try to bring up Faust’s original plans during a conversation, because they hate it so much that they would murder you if they could

Why do you get that impression? Can you point to where in say, Pages 160-161 here as to where you get “oh they definitely would murder me if they could,” because that’s a bold statement, and it almost kinda feels like projection, personally. But anyway, moving on.

Can you point to elsewhere where people have been saying things like that, in the last say, week or so, that make you feel like they’d “definitely murder you if they could?”

To put it simply, people are allowed to be annoyed when they feel others are on the unhealthily obsessed side with what wasn’t, and what’ll likely never be; it’s not healthy to dwell on the past that much, wax nostalgia over one person’s unimplemented ideas so much (now am I saying Faust is a bad writer? No).

It’s not like they can stop others from expressing their opinions, but they shouldn’t expect a medal for doing it, because it might not be the majority/“favored” opinion, and possibly catching criticism is a part of that, whether it’s a bit overzealous in volume or not.

I think part of it is that a lot of people are annoyed by “Seasonwunners” (because some people will still complain about Twilicorn in and of itself, amongst others), and gushing over the Show Bible on a regular basis reminds them unpleasantly of that, subconsciously or not.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
I told you, I just type “Cringe” on Google and then I share the results here. Stupid people are everywhere, this isn’t a matter of isolated cases anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.