Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Selaphiel  
Shipping appeals to these people and anything opposing it is a threat to them because they believe it’s real. Multi shipping should’ve made them horny, but instead it became antigonistic.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Chris at most is just an internet curiosity.  
Strangely enough, he might be doing a service to the rest of society being a living example of what NOT to be for those who have the right minds.  
And I can also see him as a potential specimen for neurologists to “analyze” in their research into mental health.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
I like to consider Chris as an example of how some people SHOULD be instead.

Yeah, he’s mentally disabled. He’s also fat, smelly, lazy and dumb as a brick, and yet he suceeded at making friends in real life, which is the most basic thing ever, and somehow tons of uppity, self proclaimed “internet nice guys” and “TRUE fans” completely failed to achieve.

Yes, he made a really crappy comic that’s all about ripping off popular things to fuel his wish fulfillment fantasies, and yet it’s way more than what some smug, self proclaimed “adults” have ever done, as all what they do is spam tens of thousand social media comments and absolutely nothing else. (Ironically, this is the kind of people who also mocks and criticrizes others for doing “nothing productive” and being “sooo unaware” while themselves have done even less productive things than one of the internet’s biggest clowns.)

So basically, Christian Chandler is a very useful measurement tool to tell which person is worthy and who isn’t. As in, if a smug guy tries to appoint himself as a nice person entitled to mock, criticrize and lecture others but actually has achieved even less than Christian Chandler?  
Yeah, not even worth of the food and air he consumes to stay alive, and much less worth of anyone’s attention, then.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@icey wicey 1517

My guess is that this BP thinks that she didn’t actually care about warning people about him and she just wanted clout for it. Because clearly nobody actually does anything for good reasons anymore.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@lonewolf  
That’s to be expected from someone who is myopic and insular to the issues of the vast world.  
He’s as world UNAWARE as one gets. According to his dad, Chris doesn’t seem to understand much of the world beyond that of his hometown and that of his imagination. Completely opposite of what his dad wanted him to be.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@lonewolf  
He’s not the only moron getting mad because an event was cancelled to avoid spreading the virus. And his reaction was mild compared to others I’ve seen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.