Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
So recently someone posted an image here of them reacting to a pic on DA about the Mane 6’s headcnaons as humans, and the comment section was basically full of people whining about “sjw’s”.
Like I can understand why people didn’t like the image (the art style could use some work), but uploading an image just to make fun of someones art/headcnaons is really shitty (Especially since people have already done that with the artists art in the past)
Like, does it really mater what someone’s human headcnaons are? :/

Yes, because how can we fight back against teh evul essjaydubyas if we don’t force everyone to have “correct” headcanons!?!?!?!?!?!? /s
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
>>2090397  
Amazing how Flashlight shipping drama never ends. In this recent case (obviously bait but some didn’t listen) it even caused a couple of BG’s to go rule 0.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Oh hell. A scene from early released episode 18 is already causing a huge shipping shitstorm (don’t click if you’re avoiding the ep’ until it airs in the US). >>2089947  
In this image we have (had) a user meltdown, rule 0, lots of deleted comments, all over what is probably just a joke that many took too hard.  
Considering how many people wait to see the eps’ when they air in the US, get your bunker stocked up now because it will be the shitstorm of the century.
PuffyDearlySmith
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fan of both G4 and G5
@lonewolf

You’d think they’d realize that was Angel Bunny in Fluttershy’s body just spouting off the things Fluttershy does during the day but nope, that doesn’t matter because “muh fluttercord/dislestia”.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Lady of Ships and Birbs
I don’t know why I came back here. I unsubbed here after a friend made a suggestion to do so.

Come to think of it, I’m gonna unsub again after this again. To be honest, any stress from here is not worth constantly coming here.

@lonewolf  
That picture was low-quality bait though. I’m not surprised to see that bullshit broke out there. Not saying that I condone the fighting (obviously). But I can see why it happened.

@icey wicey 1517  
Same to be honest.

@lonewolf  
This really doesn’t surprise me anymore. It’s always the same people that do this. I’m kind of numb to it at this point.

@icey wicey 1517  
That looks about right. Then you got people like me who like multiple of those ships just shaking their head in disapproval in a corner somewhere.

@MLPFan2012  
One would think that but no. No, people don’t.

@lonewolf  
Nothing changed at all.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Jarkes  
They’d be mad anyway because people are always mad about something. Even back in season 4 were people actively upset that rarity had the hots for Trenderhoof and not AJ.

They can write their dumb little fanfics of whatever they want and no one is gonna stop them.

It is really dumb that the showrunners would make it worse tho by acting like Rarijack is a fun thing to do.

Just means everyone is unhappy in the end.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I don’t find it entertaining, just depressing. I’m also not really fond of people stereotyping Rarity of all characters as lesbian, I mean she’s shown canonical interest in guys many times. Did everyone forget that? Oh right, that wouldn’t push their headcanons. Girls liking guys is a crime. I don’t know why it’s so hard to just fantasize and headcanon about what you want without acting like canon has to cater to you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.