Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #5061
@Background Pony #07F7
Then what is the point of this thread by your logic??
This thread is about venting about the bad part of the fandom, you might be next to get ridiculed here if you talk like this.
Background Pony #990D
There’s this guy who apart of that SaveEquestriaGirls cult who’s so obsessed with wanting Equestria Girls to cross over with Transformers that it’s kinda scary. Plus he apparently steals artwork and harasses former show staff, and I’m sure he has multiple sockpuppets here.
Background Pony #D63C
Would “Ring Team” get banned for demonizing Starlight too much??
Mentioning Starlight is pretty much his berserk button, when given a chance, he think it is a chance to demonize her character more while avoiding Rule #6, but that itself can violates Rule #6 if it is TOOOO much, this pissed a mod several times in G5 thread.
Background Pony #990D
There’s a certain level of irony to G4 purists attacking and accusing G5 fans of being “toxic” over the fact that they ate simply just enjoying G5
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
I refuse to believe Starlight’s secret fans watched a single second beyond Season Five if she still lives in their heads rent free after all this time.
Background Pony #D63C
@Background Pony #990D
This comment reminds me of a cringe brony named “SparkleDash” whom was banned for months about a month ago.
He fucked up in Politic Threads in his last comment commented. But I’m not surprised, the thread is very sensitive.
Background Pony #990D
@Kolbjorn
That’s him alright. The fact that he’s harassing former staff and voice actors is just sickening. And that’s not even mentioning the billion sockpuppets he has here
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lord of the Empty Seat
Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - If you have a complaint about that group on that other site, complain on that other site. If you have some problem with that user here, report the problem - please do not shit on others like this here again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.