Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #990D
So Chris Chan revealed himself to being a massive G4 purist in a video where he demands that G5 be canceled. Something tells me he’s been influenced by the SaveMLP guy.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #990D  
That has been known for awhile.  
It will be interesting to watch his state of mind when G5 happens.  
There’s really not much going on with him these days, it’s almost like he’s in a loop since 2016. Regurgitating the same shit back and forth like he spiraling into an inevitable doom.  
People are treating him like some sort of living experiment and a source of free 4D entertainment.  
I think the most people can do with him is to observe him like a labrat for mental health research in his natural environment. He’s a potential goldmine of data.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

People need to really STOP “helping” him. They’re only enabling his rash behaviors. Should he end up doing something that actually seriously harms another. Guilt will be on them
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Btw.

Does Chris know anything about Vtubing or even the existence of Vtubers?  
You’d think someone like him would have dipped their nose into the thing right?  
Considering the medium is basically centered around being an animated character.  
And Chris being the kind of guy who believes he’s a cartoon character and cartoons being real…
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
@Background Pony #990D

It’s not necessarily SaveMLP that influenced her (she is transgender), it’s her fear that if G4 ends and G5 proceeds, her favourite MLP characters will die off. She really lives in her own world, as a coping mechanism against many difficulties (like financial issues, getting rejected and blocked by her favourite celebrities, hounded by trolls, Covid lockdowns).

Sometimes, I used to read articles about her to remind myself what I should not become - to keep myself focused on what I should be doing instead of wasting away. As much as I think her fantasies are hilarious, I feel sad for her sometimes.

She really needs mental counselling. Twitter people can sometimes be as caught-up as her with their trends and drama, but she is way deeper than them.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

They should send her to counselling. But in many of these attempts, she didn’t listen.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Mostly excitement over G4 or fanfics. Not much special.

But there’s one particular drama where some twitterite is white-knighting Etherium Apex (a nationalist/right-winger), leading to fights with left-wing bronies.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Though I might not be the best to utter this.  
This person consistently refuses help. But ironically begs for handouts whenever they land to shit.  
You know they always say that one should help those who are in need.  
That’s way easier said than done…

And she needs REAL counselling.  
Not these mystic psychic alt-med bullcrap she’s been dabbling in lately.
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@The Smiling Pony  
I’d go so far as to say as the Kiwi Farmers who are Chris-obsessed are more cringe than the O.G. CWC, especially in 2021. At this point, it’s re-enacting old trolling campaigns out of perverse nostalgia [although I believe that the original Chris-trollers have pretty much all moved on by this point and it’s all new people showing up and cargo-culting previous harassment].

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
That Twitter user is an obvious troll and the left-wing bronies are falling for it hard. At least those left-wing bronies are smart enough to spam irrelevant pony pictures rather than fully take the bait and argue.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Chris is basically a living experiment at this point.
Mind as well extract as much data from him for mental health research.

That’s a really “cringe” thing to say tbqfh.

They’re a person, and if there were value in studying them for “mental health” research, that’s something that should be done with their consent by professionals, and not by empathically-stunted creeps online that just want entertainment at the expense of others’ wellbeing.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@The Smiling Pony  
There’s no helping the subject in question.  
She’s already doing a better job at bringing the shit upon herself than anything tbh.  
Most most of us can do is observe where all this will go.  
And as curious humans we are, we simply cannot help ourselves at times.
Background Pony #FA86
@Background Pony #4166  
Oh ok, I get that these people wanted perfect show (which never exists, MLP G4 isn’t perfect but one of the best one we get, we know), I think the problems lies with both sides here: the fans wanted to gives critism but often turn aggressive when being very vocal, while Hasbro may or may not listen to fans and focuses often too much on profits like what most American corporations do (but admit it as there are tons of much worse corporations), well, the root of USA culture gives more power to corporations, so the fans are in the blink of being easily disappointed because what they love comes from a profit-focus USA corporation, I mean, things would’ve been more peaceful if Hasbro officially opens for “constructive feedback” from fans, done with the typical profit focus motive, which is more win-win, because better reputation attracts profit in itself in a sustainable manner, and happier fans would be more peaceful.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It’s not often we have a raw specimen in their natural habitat that is readily available to be observed by the masses.

Too often do those “lab experiments” end up with inconclusive or skewed results due to how controlled they are. Also because subject know they’re part of an experiment.

Chris provides a rare opportunity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.