Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Latecomer  
That is the kind of attitude that paves the way for ever increasing censorship. Of course, there should be some limits for certain things that don’t even require common sense to know is universally depraved. But other than that, it’s getting absurd.

Because  
“It’s the right thing to do”

There is no such thing as “righteousness.”. Those who perpetually claim they are right. Are often the most wrong.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’ve come to a conclusion that those who support most censorship stances are either.

Misguided folks trying to “do good”  
Or authoritarians with an agenda. You know, it’s human nature for people to want power and control over others. It’s insatiable.

Pick any of those two.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@MrXemnas1992

@icey wicey 1517  
not sure if still relevant topic at the moment but just want to get this out there: what happened back then was pretty stupid, particularly it being the reason why a number of users/artists requested their art be purged from this site simply because of that & for accusing the site of being like a home for nazis or some stupid debatable shit. i’d go on & on with more but i don’t want to, i’ll be here all day if i did & i think most of you get what i mean.

a lot of artists who have left the site do have some nice pictures but i can’t help but question their character when they just bugger off like this. don’t get me wrong, i don’t support nazis but this whole thing is just silly
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Latecomer  
Everyone who doesn’t believe themself to be misguided is delusional.

@Galestorm  
Luckily, their art is still up on most of the altboorus. The only difference is the website’s background color of the art you enjoy.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Egil  
Whatever happened to seperating artists from their works?

Most “Nazi” shit posted here are either meaningless shitposts and parodies for the shits and giggles or just purely for artistic purposes. Most people with the right minds dont really believe the shit, let alone openly. While im not discounteding the fact there are people who are serious about it…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.