Animal Crossing discussion

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So I finished my recent homeloan and Tom Nook has told me that my home is complete and there aren’t any more room expansions left. All I have to say is “ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! THE OTHER ROOMS ARE CLEARLY TOO TINY FOR WHAT I WANT TO PUT IN!”
Background Pony #BFDD
Here’s what I’ve got for villager amiibo cards.

Admiral  
Ankha  
Annalisa  
Becky  
Boyd  
Buzz  
Cherry  
Claude  
Cleo  
Curt  
Eunice  
Friga  
Hopkins  
Hornsby  
Kiki  
Louie  
Marshal  
Mint  
Mira  
Norma  
Pancetti  
Portia  
Raddle  
Rhonda  
Sally  
Savannah  
Sprocket  
Tiffany  
Ursala
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Fans like to demonize Tom Nook, (an honest businessman, who has two kids to support, and doesn’t force you to make payments, or do anything shadey) but I think Redd is the closest thing to an AC villain.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@northern haste
Fans like to demonize Tom Nook, (an honest businessman, who has two kids to support, and doesn’t force you to make payments, or do anything shadey) but I think Redd is the closest thing to an AC villain.

He does force you to work for him though.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Beau Skunky  
He litteraly does it in the first game. When you don’t have enough money to pay for your house. He’s like “Oh you don’t have enough money. YOU WILL WORK FOR ME!!!”

Redd though: He just shows up sells you a painting and then peaces out.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
He doesn’t quite say it like that, but at least he still gives you a house. Try doing that IRL, and see how easy it is.

Also, isn’t it implied Redd gets his wares through questionable means? AND overcharges especially for common items… (Tom at least doesn’t rob you.)  
Not to mention, all the annoying fake paintings he rips you off with. (In the DS game “Wild World” there’s nothing to distinguish them too.)  
So, no Redd is not the “good guy” here.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
I still own it actually, (the GameCube one. and yes, I know there’s a Japan-only N64 game too, but it’s basically the same game) but I can’t remember one line of dialogue, you only experience in one playthrough.

I still think Redd’s shadier.
Background Pony #0914
Please be cautious opening wrapped gifts received from players you don’t trust. There are specific hacked items that people are gift-wrapping. Opening these wrapped hacked items will cause your inventory slots to be PERMANENTLY LOCKED due to a glitch. If you get a wrapped gift from someone you don’t trust, do not pick it up. If you have already picked it up, DO NOT OPEN IT. If you have opened it accidentally, please try to reset your game before it auto-saves. As of now there is no known fix, and this will likely need to be patched by Nintendo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide