Animal Crossing discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
PETA says that if you own this game, you should NEVER be allowed to catch bugs or fish.

Can’t say I’m surprised… They also protested Super Mario 3D Land’s Tanooki suit, Cooking Mama, and Pokémon…

Yet, they like “Minecraft,” even though you can kill animals in that.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
What a wonderful day of progress.

Upgraded Resident services, Isabelle is here, I’m finding eggs left and right, and I redid my flower garden.

Anyone still trying to catch the dragonflies: they won’t fly over the ocean and will have to change direction.

Oh yeah, and apparently your furry friends can get the fleas.

@Background Pony #D43B  
Joy.
Background Pony #A93C
FYI, there’s currently a glitch going around where, if you pop 300 balloons and accept the achievement in Nook Miles, it’ll cause balloons to stop spawning on the island. And since they’re required to be popped as part of Bunny Day, well…unless Nintendo sends out a patch soon, you’re all basically screwed. Currently one workaround is to create a second user on the Switch, and I’m pretty sure the glitch only kicks in IF you accept the Nook Miles for that achievement, although some users say they did what I suggested and the balloons still didn’t spawn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide