Your life before Ponies

LanceOmikron
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Because COLORING!!
-What were you doing, watching, what was your favorite thing before you discovered FiM?

Anime, Video Games, and Books. My favorite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I played and still play a lot of video games, some examples include (but are not limited to) World of Warcraft, Kirby, Smash Bros, Pokemon, and Shin Megami Tensei. When it comes to books, my favorite series is the Dresden Files.

-Did you just accept FiM and its fandom right from the start, or were you in denial/against it?

I wasn't against it. I was very hesitant when I first found out about the show, but I was also genuinely curious. As you can see, curiosity eventually won out.

-Did FiM become the top of the top of your favorite shows/other things, or are you still the biggest fan of something else?

It's among my favorite things now. I want to say that I love all of my favorite things equally, but that seems like a cop-out.

That being said, I think it's tied with the Warcraft series of games. Reason being that I'm invested enough in both series to have gone to conventions for both FiM and Warcraft and met their creators. Make of that what you will.

-has FiM and it’s fandom become very recurrent in your daily life?, or it hasn’t changed your daily life that much?

I'd say that it's become very recurrent. I have framed artwork from fandom artists around my house, and I check Equestria Daily and Derpibooru on a regular basis.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~