You are given $2000 to buy food...

Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

What would you buy if you were given $2000 to buy food?

First, I would go to Burger King and order 40 Whoppers, 20 sets of chicken tenders, 50 triple cheeseburgers and 10 large fries.

Then, I would go to McDonald’s and order 40 Big Macs, 20 large fries, 10 sets of McNuggets, and 30 cheeseburgers.

Finally, I would go to Subway, and order 10 foot long subs of my choice.

With the leftover money, I would go to the supermarket.

What would you do?
Exceptionally Average Individual And Lurker
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans [Potentially NSFW]

Get as much exotic cuisine as possible with a budget of $1500 (preferably Haggis or Indian Curry), $250 for some exotic desserts (preferably Turkish Delight), and the other $250 for some ice-cream sodas. (exclusive of the kind of food I’m not too fond of)
Vargus
Duck - Here lies a dead duck
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Me: Buy $520 in chocolate(see’s candies, Coco’s, other pies) and pixie stix, $1225 into an OKpay account, and the rest to buy In-in-out burgers, cheeseburgers, fries, and shakes.
✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Having a meltdown
Try to conservate it as much…

Or become a bloody fat sod with loads of burgers and ice cream like a troubled teen… And a pint of Guiness.

@Randomosaur

That reminds me of GTA San Andreas so much… bloody hell, I want a fucking number 9 now.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Some food for me to eat, some to cook and sell for more money, buy more food and other stuff with additional money made.

Maybe have somewhere for live music to play.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide