Why is Cum on toy a Thing?

Lycanian Spike

Yeah, it’s practically tasteless things to share, I mean that’s fine if you doing that in the private, but sharing them…. ewww…

unless that’s having some kind of artistic merit, in this case, could someone enlighten us?
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
I remember once doing this with some stocking stuffers that I got last christmas, since they were stuffed in my drawer and weren’t getting any usage I figured, meh what the hell. Afterwards I said out loud to myself “I dunt get it” and then I started questioning what I was doing with my life.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Why make a thread for it? We’ve had all kinds of wannabe trolls in the early days.  
sites like that one are best forgotten

It’s not like we’ve had much in common with them to begin with
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide