Why do some Conservatives hate Jews?

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
This is something I’ve noticed in recent years, but was never able to find a clear answer to.

Whenever some federal official, big corporation, or entertainment industry makes a bad decision, I’ve noticed that several conservatives on the internet (Mostly radical, alt-right ones) point their metaphorical fingers at one group: the Jews. Not only do they blame them for all of the bad things that happen in the world, but they also believe that the “kike goyim” are trying to take over the damn planet.

What I wanna know is why? Why do these Radical Conservatives hate Jews and blame them for everything? Because unless one of your relatives worked at a concentration camp during the Holocaust, you have absolutely NO reason to hate Jews whatsoever.

BTW before anyone comments, I identify as a Conservative, but I actually like Jews (Reason should be fairly obvious :P).
NeonThriller

“Conservatives”  
The “Conservatives” you are referring to are not Conservative in any way, They are White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis
Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
@NeonThriller  
Agreed, but to the degree they say they align to it, or accept it, is another matter.  
Anyone who hates on another group is not worth anyone’s time or attention.

We need to let go of our hate.
KharnZeBetrayer

@DragonBoi471  
If you want a genuine answer about the attitude it comes from two points:  
  1. a very disproportionate amount of jewish people hold power in academia, media, government, and banking. Roughly 30% in most Western nations despite comprising less than 5% of any population outside of Israel obviously.  
  2. appearance of insular and nepotistic practices favoring other Jews over other groups. There are some banks that do interest free loans for instance but only if you are jewish.  
    These two main points can often lead people to assume conspiratorial intent.

There are also IdPol related issues where a jewish person is considered “white” when convenient but then a minority when convenient. Most of this however is strictly IdPol/Twitter garbage that sane people avoid.

However to say this is a “conservative” thing is grossly incorrect. Large sections of minority communities (especially within the black identitarian movement) also hold anti-semitic views and it is also especially pronounced amongst Muslim communities (Somalis in the US being the most notable). The Women’s March organization received massive backlash for espousing anti-semitic sentiments and supporting and endorsing Louis Farrakhan who has said things about Jews that would give Hitler the vapors.

We have also seen in NYC lockdowns with De Blasio cracking down specifically on Jewish communities with disproportionate action while ignoring other areas and demographics that also ignore the edicts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide