What kind of superstition you have? (SERIOUS)

Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
Yeah… I’m pretty sure you all know about this but…

Right now on March 13 2020 is a friday and… I have bad luck on that day because I’ve got a test on the 13th of friday…

And also on every 13th friday I go like this:  
“Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba…”

Yeah… It’s kinda weird to ask this ion the forums… But does anybody on this site believe in superstitions?
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Luna Best Pony~
My parents told me that gifting someone a knife means you mean to kill them or wish them to be dead. It sort of stuck in my head and I never gift anyone knives and I never accept knives as gifts.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The main one I have is coming up with mundane things to be signs of something.

Like I’ll be playing Tetris 99 and thinking something like, “If I place in the top 5, I’ll write that fic I was thinking of.” Then the next round will be “If I place in the top 5, I won’t write that fic.”

I never really make big life decisions like this. There are also times I do that but theb just do whatever I want anyway, regardless of the outcome. But in the moment of playing the game, it feels like there are actual stakes on the line.
Background Pony #CBA1
I’ve this weird superstition that if I shave without cutting myself the day is gonna suck. Though I only care if I go outside that day.

@Luna  
My parents told me that gifting someone a knife means you mean to kill them or wish them to be dead. It sort of stuck in my head and I never gift anyone knives and I never accept knives as gifts.

In my country there’s a similar superstition against gifting knives (not sure of the exact reasoning but likely just bad luck) but it’s okay if you get something in return, like a coin.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide