What kind of behaviour do you hate from people?

Lieutenant Bean
Artist -

@Albus Fahrenheits  
I refuse to be called a retard.

People just can’t accept the fact nobody’s perfect, not even them. Whenever people tell them that they’re not perfect, they whine. But when they say you’re not perfect, they expect you to keep quiet.
PaskaNaakka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

PM me Maud pics
People giving me advice on how to sleep better when i tell them about my sleep disorder. Fuck your warm milk, if months of using melatonin and zolpidem to help me sleep don’t fix it, your home cures sure as hell won’t.

Even worse is people assuming i’m just making up excuses for sleeping late. Yes, i totally would interrupt my education and live a nocturnal, socially isolated life just to have an excuse to sleep late. Even worse if it’s a doctor saying that, i’ve literally had a doctor tell me he doesn’t believe my sleep disorder is real and i’m doing it deliberately to (warning:dumb ahead) rebel against my parents
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Anonycat  
It is inexcusable!  
Some people’s breath literally smell worse than feces. Even worse if they have tobacco in it.

I do not like the idea of bossing people around on everything things. But having proper oral hygiene should be law in public places.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide