What kind of behaviour do you hate from people?

Background Pony #8364
Arrogant smartasses. Just because you’re intellectual doesn’t give you the right to insult anyone or be condescending.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Those who treat usually minor things like it’s the worst thing in the world and being incredibly obnoxious about it. Also, those who nitpick severely and criticize others for what they like
Mismanage Assistant

i gouss ill throw my opinion out there, anyway i hate sensitive people and emotionally weak who take everything personal at heart there character or what they like. this can be addressed at brony community as a whole, people think that normies hate brony community because of how weird our interested is, but in truth is largely due to how the brony community are very sensitive to there love towards the fandom and will take any form of criticism as personal attack.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
Hmm, I hardly hate people, to be honest, but something that creates a beautiful conflagration of “You son of you mother!” from me would be the people that actually ask for your opinion and then afterwards they say “Did I ask your opinion?” or “I don’t care about what you think”.

Oh, and also when people think I am automatically a robber that’s ready to steal their wallet just because I’m Venezuelan, or even Latinoamerican for that matter. I don’t care that you don’t even know where Venezuela it’s, but plainly assuming that I’ll rob you just by my origin it’s an ignorant’s move, and really makes me lose the plot. I mean, seriously mate?

@office mare

Excuse me good sir, but…  
full  
Sorry, I had to

^Nah, but seriosly, I don’t give a weed if you don’t like MLP, my favourite characters or anything similar. But i usually tend to feel like i was offended personally, that’s why i constantly have to re-read messages not make sure it’s not a very formal and undercover “Fuck you wanker!” xD. I guess I’ll have to change… Thanks for your opinion mate, have a jolly good day!
Background Pony #31DE
When people decide to deliberately put insult tags in the very tags of pictures on this site, it gets annoying to see ‘name is aids’ or ‘name is virgin shit’ or some bullcrap like that.

Seriously, it’s not funny, do you not have anything better to do with your life?
Background Pony #8269
People out of the realms of the normal public that try to change society for their small minority. Plus, anything other than their moral compass is not just wrong, but vilifiable. IMO if you’re apart of a minority which is difficult for people to accept, its not everyone, its you that needs to fit in. I suppose its up to you whether or not you’re willing to do that
Background Pony #7C16
Confusing Depression and Anxiety with Psychosis/Sociopathy and forcing Depressed or Anxious people to stay away even if they just want somebody to talk with. Also, the general lack of understanding of Depression and Anxiety overall. (To the point of constantly denying that somebody has those yet not doing anything remotely useful for it.)

for God sake! Can’t you even try to search it up instead of behaving like a total DickerMax?! Google Is Your Friend!

@Count Adramélekh Sear

And unintenionally?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide