What game are you all playing right now??

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Recently finished replaying Halo Wars on PC, and it still holds up really well IMHO. It’s a damn shame we didn’t get a sequel to this particular version of the game, instead something from the bad years of Microsoft Xbox buffoonery.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
New Horizons. Currently doing an experiment where if you go on a nook miles tour while carrying specific tools and at specific times of the day it could influence the type of island you get. For example, carrying the axe into the airport can bring you to either to sister fruit or bamboo islands.

A few days ago I ran this test on 2 tours, one in the morning at 9:30 A.M. and the other at 7 P.M. with the morning tour carrying the shovel and the night tour carrying the net. The morning tour brought me to the bell island and the night tour brought me to the tarantula island, which are the exact islands I predicted each tool would get me. I may have just gotten extremely lucky with both tours so I have come to 4 conclusions:

1: I was extremely lucky both times and the tools had no real influence on the island you’re brought to.

2: My theory is correct and the tool you are carrying does in fact influence what island you’re brought to.

3: The tool you’re carrying does influence the island you go to technically but its not specific and just narrows the RNG to a few select islands, like carrying the axe could bring you to either the sister fruit or bamboo islands, but you can’t tell which.

and 4, which is the conclusion I’ve drawn so far: The tool you’re carrying does influence the island you go to AND its always the rarest and most lucrative one you can draw for that tool (like getting the tarantula/scorpion island for carrying the net) but it only works one day out of the week.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
Got minecraft dungeons. Its way more addicting than I thought it’d be. My personal favorite setup is the scale armor, gauntlets and rapid crossbow with boots of swiftness and the death cap mushroom.

I call this loadout the crackhead gear.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
Ring Fit Adventure. Little over two weeks into it at this point and I do feel significantly in better shape than when I started. I used to barely be able to go 20 minutes but now I can play the game for around 45 minutes before I start feeling anything.

My calf muscles also feel much more bulky.
Goldenflow
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Hug a birb today!
I have a real computer now so I’ve been playing a whole bunch of skyrim and recently got into subnautica! I’m having so much fun with it x)
Background Pony #3816
nothing cause my comp broke..

a week and half… no its gotta be a bit over two weeks at this point.

on the plus side i finally got the tech info i needed on what to get for my new comp.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide