What do you do in your free time?

Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
Depends on the season:
Spring:
Reading in a cozy place, Seasonal house cleaning, Preparing for Summer landscaping projects, Washing windows, Listening to the rain.
Summer: Gardening, Cycling, Camping, Hiking, Reading in a cool place, Listening to the storms.
Fall:
Gardening, Admiring the colors of the trees, Raking leaves into a pile, Jumping into said piles, Removing a tick or two, Reading in a cozy place, Lay in cozy bed all day; Become plush burrito.
Winter:
Gardening (in Terraria ^^), Shoveling snow, Ice skating, Shoveling snow, Retreiving the mail barefoot on the snow, Shoveling snow, Reading a book in a warm & cozy place, Watch Youtube from a warm & cozy bed; becoming a plush burrito all day & watch the snow gently fall outside.
Background Pony #129F
So, everything has to do with warm and cozy stuff… also, what’s a plush burrito anyways? It is something you eat?
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
@Background Pony #129F
A great portion of it, yes!
I’m just a warm & soft person. ^^
A plush burrito is when one becomes so cozily entangled within a pile of warm softness that they become a self-sustaining entity of bliss & warmth, disturbed only by the call of nature & the munchies. x3
JohnnyBb

I watch the old Batman tv series, the original ones before the first movie even got out. I do rollerblades, cycling and track running and more recently I started watching Supernatural on Amazon Prime Video.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I read Scribd audiobooks right now. I’m on All The Light We Cannot See and The Alchemist. The former is an epic touching book set during WWII about a blind teen girl and a German orphan soldier, maybe I’ll travel to Brittany someday. The latter is about an Andalusian shepherd who I think will go see the pyramids.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide