What do girls like in a guy?

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
Well I can’t say what girls like, but I know what I like.  
To start the phrase “Be confident” is at once true and false. Yes confidence is a good thing to have but the line between confidence and arrogance is very thin. But the best thing I can say is just be yourself. Even if you’re a shy socially awkward dork. As long as you have a good heart and the courage to be a little stupid at times, you’ll find the right one. And I get that rejection can be scary, but if you let your fear of failure stop you, then you won’t get anywhere.
Horseman7

Strawberry Clock
@SquiggyBomb  
I dunno I find that being an arrogant bunghole worked better than being myself :p  
The real me is too boring, stupid and annoying enough that I can’t even have a friend. I try to hide it 24/7 by being on my best behavior.

The two times I had a girl after me is when I insulted her after she insulted me
SidewardManatee

@Horseman7  
See  
There’s a person for everyone. But don’t put up a act for people, if a girl likes you but then realizes that’s just a act, how do you think she’ll feel?  
Plus you don’t want to have to act differently for forever, ya gotta play it natural.
Horseman7

Strawberry Clock
@SidewardManatee  
I have yet had a friend that would put up with my personality  
If I wanted to really “cut loose” I’d make CWC look like a completely normal person but it’s better for everyone that I act like how society wants me to act, lest I go the way of CWC.
SidewardManatee

@Horseman7  
I can’t really relate, I somehow make friends with mostly mostly anyone.  
But I get angry in a instant, not that I’ve ever hit anyone but if someone put there hands on me I’d have hard time stopping myself from bashing their face in.
Horseman7

Strawberry Clock
@igotnopicks  
I think I have more,  
Although I like to think I just hide it well  
@Albus Fahrenheits  
Depends from my experience  
@MegaHerts  
I’ll take any friends, I would love to have a Female friend but no takers  
@SidewardManatee  
If someone put there hands on me I’d have hard time stopping myself from bashing their face in.

@SidewardManatee

Same here I had to pay fines and crap just because they threw the first punch
Albus Fahrenheits

@Horseman7  
Maybe that’s the problem, man. You’re too volatile. If there was someone who’s like a powder keg ready to blow any minute, makes sense folks try to keep their distance.

I mean is fine being yourself but sometimes change can be for the better. Be friendly, be kind, be considerate, be humble. ’Fore you go getting yourself a girl, be sure you yourself is likable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide