Visiting Furbooru

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
In the next hour, I’m gonna be visiting Furbooru. Why? Because that’s where I will submit macro art content from other artists, mostly furaffinity since it is the only site I find best for uploading them onto that site. They will be submitted after 1:00 AM and before 4:00 AM (sometimes after 4:00, when I submit a fifth art at least), which I would submit about one-five arts each day. I’m never gonna stop loving giants in artwork because I have been a macro lover since 2018.
If anyone from this site has an account on Furbooru, be aware that I will be active on that site more likely in the midnight and morning hours. The afternoon hours may occasionally be allowed depending on my free time on this site against that site.
Stay tuned…
Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Ciaran
Funny, your icon on that site is the same as the one on discord.org. I believe it’s a character from the Steven Universe. Unfortunately, since I’m new on that site, I gotta go through the steps for approval when uploading stuff, much like with new uers and anonymous users on both here and that site. I wasn’t aware that something like that was gonna occur.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide