Vent thread

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

Combining your avatar with what you’ve said, all I can say is: can your vaunted troops go and kick the Australian’s asses? It would do my New Zealand heart good if such a thing happened. It’s what Roosevelt would’ve wanted anyway, given how fat and lazy and complacent they are.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Itsthinking

Whatever are you talking about?

full

We can totally trust those Syrian rebels not to be co-opted by islamists. Besides, my shares in Lockheed Martin just went up for some reason…
SocDev
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <SocDev> Si hay pelito, no hay delito
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
I feel like i live in a world where everyone is too stupid/selfish or you get taken for granted or not taken seriously.

To elaborate:

I have my grandma with senile dementia, and i told my parents many, many times that we should put her in a retirement home, because she doesnt eat/drink and tends to do idiotic stuff, like throwing away credit cards or giving away her jewerly to random people to spite us (because her dementia makes her think we are “stealing” from her or we want her dead, or bla bla) or because her dementia tells her to do that. She also refuses to take her pills and has lied to us many times, telling us she did take them. We simply cant take care of her 24hs, not force her to eat.

I warned my parents this would only get worse, her lack of eating/drinking would make her frail and it would put her health in a serious risk. I got told that “they were waiting for her dementia to develop a bit more, cuz she is still self aware and putting her in a retirement home would kill her”.

Cue the disaster, we end taking her to the hospital out of an emergency one night and her blood tests show a lot of fucked up shit, low blood count, physical weakness, its a miracle she is still alive.

“I told ya” never sounded more hollow/sad.

Now on the other spectrum, i have been bottling up my frustration and anger at this bullshit for months now, with no one to share it with. My only best friend started work and has been taking as many classes as possible at her college, leaving her little to no freetime to share with her friends outside of college.

I really miss her, and i try to talk with her at every chance i have without being a burden to her. She has a busy life, and she is happy with that. One day i couldnt take it anymore and told her that i missed her, if we could arrange ONE day of the week to talk and such. She said she would think about our lack of communication and that she would talk with me on sundays.

Lets just say that there has been many, MANY sundays in which we havent talked. I havent told her my problems, out of fear she decides i am too much of a burden and decides to cut communication and because i dont even know if she will even be there for me. She hasnt exactly asked about them either, she always talks about her life, her college, work and relationships but i feel like there is no even place for MY life. I am just a puppy who is always happy, always prepared to help and such.

I will only say this once, derpibooru, and never again:  
Dont pity me, i dont WANT it. I just wanted a place to lift some of this burden. And with this, i am out.
Herrpface

This is pretty minor, but…

…Jeopardy’s Question/Answer theme is completely pointless. I’ll admit that Jeopardy actually is a well ruled show and that the idea of making a game out of making questions out of the answers is kind of a cool idea, but Jeopardy doesn’t work in a way that exercises that kind of creative deduction. The “answers” are so specific that you could format them as questions, and nothing would be changed about the show.

It’s basically Simon says; you have to train yourself to word your replies in a way for them to be acceptable.
SocDev
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
@Zincy

If only the people preaching against vaccination didnt extend their movement to their children and other people besides themselves… This could be the perfect “natural selection doing its thing” moment.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@SocDev

The problem is that a load of un-vaccinated dumbasses compromises herd immunity, and allows for pathogens to develop global persistence pockets where they’re allowed to mutate into novel strains, which have a habit of coming back with avengence.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SocDev

Well that was a foregone conclusion, it just depends on what will actually finally do the dooming.

Me, and two other researchers are currently preparing a meta study on outbreak preparedness in the US. What we’ve discovered so far is that the US is woefully under prepared for even the most basic epidemic. We’re focusing on if H5N1 mutates for human to human transmission. With out current set up, the result of such would be…unpleasant.
SocDev
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
@Zincy

I believe the only thing only a bunch of people are prepared to face is a zombie pandemic.

Now talking seriously, only the nations with top health, police and defense system, plus education, would be able to face an outbreak, i believe.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SocDev

Too bad none exist. What major governments don’t grasp is you can’t fight a pathogen like you can an army. The sooner idiots get that through their skulls, the sooner we all can sleep better.
SocDev
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
@Ebalosus

But what about internal paranoia and crime? Its all nice if you can stop shit from getting in from the outside, but people are stupid and easily scared. You would also need to keep peace within your country, and that includes citizens with enough mind power to think critically and not jump the gun.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

In what universe would a mother bring her baby to wait for a high end european clothing store branch to open (there’s a ‘first 200 customers get a gift check free’ promo) then have the gall to say to the TV crews that interviewed her that this experience will make the BABY appreciate the clothes from the store?!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide