Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Teachers are under appreciated.
They helped future generations learn, and didn’t get the chance to stick around too long to see it.
Atleast in their life, they gave their students something good. When your life is set to help others, you don’t fully die.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
It still sucks.
a lot of the teachers don’t really have power over shitty schools, and kids with shitty home lives. They can’t even defend bullied kids without getting fired.
I had plenty of bad teachers, infact I have mild disregard for most, but they got a shitty job and no power, most of them are at their whits end before having to deal with insane kids with violent parent(s).
Teachers face violence and job insecurity on the double, especially in shitty schools. If they leave a bad impression it’s not always their own personal fault.

College has less number of violence cases I’d think, but now they’re adults, and much more dangerous. College student teacher violence is real too.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
My private parts started burning unexpectedly for no apparent reason…washed the heck out of it and now it feels all weird and still stinging. Now I’m laying down, thinking about my education and how I’ve royally pissed it away.
Beth

In digital purgatory
My brother is absolutely decimated. I’ll have to stay with him for a bit and take care of him. I brought my computer stuff to take care of art stuff at night.
His jaw had to be rewired, has a concussion, and can hardly walk. Already had a collapsed lung and nerve damage.
Hit his head, had a seizure, and a lot of his trailer is destroyed. I got to set up his new air conditioning.
I’ll do my best.
Got a lot to clean and fix
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
I just heard the police. Also I could if I wanted to. I don’t want a gun though, my LGBT friends don’t like them (well some lgbt people actually stockpile weapons lmao)
I guess nobody noticed, lmao. I wasn’t going to go check.
Then when brother gets back from hospital, he eventually starts acting crazy. I mean the kind that doesn’t make any sense. We got in a fight, and given that he’s an underweight crippled version of me with a concussion? I wasn’t really in any harms way, I was able to get my stuff and leave.
I’m back home. I’ll help him from a distance.
Well my hand is messed up and he got me in the side of the head. I don’t know how it’s possible for someone that moves like a zombie to hit me in the head. Couldn’t just give him a haymaker, his heads already all fucked up and wired.
None of this is the full story, I don’t care about confessing to a discharge, it takes someone who actually heard it to call that in, i’m just an internet troll you don’t even know if i’m telling the truth.

Edit: my hand isn’t that messed up. just can’t pick myself up with it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide