Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
I don’t think it’s any threat to traditional families.
Also who decides how many of these families we need?
If you want to do good for society, work and pay your debts. Society isn’t crumbling because of polymory or gays. Nature ensures most people are primarily straight.
Those big polygamistfamily’s are also support systems. They separate into monogamous relationship all the time. They don’t necessarily challenge monogamous relationship.
I don’t owe this world no kid. That’s shit men say to rape and subjugate women. No other animal species has a relationship police like we do.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@TheSultanAkbar
Why would one family be in any way at risk because another family had a different structure?
why should anyone pursue a good, stable family?
Polyamorous and other kinds of “non-traditional” families can be just as stable and “good” as whatever it is you’re comparing them to. And it is pretty damned insulting that your idea of polyamory is “my neighbour is out there banging women”, or that your idea of a “traditional family” is somehow the only “best case” scenario for kids.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Badheart
I misread that as “Humanity makes it so hard to breathe I want to scream.” Which made so much sense I almost agreed with you. But right now in my house the humidity is only about 35%, and that’s with three humidifiers on full blast. So, please send some of your humidity over here.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Are video game related vents allowed here? Or should I post in Video Game General? Because I need someone who gives a crap about gaming to listen my dilemma please.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
How the FUCK is it that when companies are making bad decisions to help people with their health, and are well-known, they’re still around?
Like say, dental work. A couple of my teeth are starting to hurt, and the past couple years the one that I’m currently going to has done nothing but take X-rays, and mom is concerned so she asks a care coordinator, and it turns out that place is one of the worst; so now we’re going to find a way to switch me to a better place, which unfortunately means putting me back on the whole “get a 30-minute ride out of town and back” that I had in the early 2010s.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

It’s crazy expensive to ship anything over 48 inches long, even if it’s only a hair over 48 inches because carriers measure with lasers. I was quoted $84 to ship a long box to California. I was able to ship it without insurance for $45 but that’s still obscene. It makes me realize what a good deal Amazon prime is.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
I think I made a person delete all their reddit posts and comments because I called them an idiot in a reddit debate(I would argue the petty insults started with them but thats neither here nor there)
Ngl I feel pretty bad about that
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
I hate how my lack of motivation with things is also affecting my interest in gaming. I’m part of a letterbox-type site that lets me list every video game I’ve ever played and I feel like I’m not playing enough video games like many other long time gamers. I’m usually fixated on my mobile Gacha games and only a couple console games which always include the recent mainline Pokémon game, and being a fan of mainline Pokémon today is just FUN, right?
Posted Report
Commune

🚙
I genuinely can’t get it out of my head that the person who deleted all their history made have went… further, to put it simply
I already feel terrible that I made them delete their entire history, camas seems to indicate they posted a lot of personal stuff on there, stuff which reflects their condition, but the thought they went even further in self-harm makes me wretch
I have no proof they did, of course, but the mere possibility is horrible in my mind
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
So I found out that the weekday cart pusher who worked with the company for a decade and a half was fired because according to rumors, he stole the framed picture of one of the managers on the wall and took it home and the next day walked around the store with a mysterious duffle bag. Not only did he get the boot, he was issued a warning that he’s not allowed on the property again or it’ll count as trespassing and he’ll have the cops called on him.
As a result of that, I had to cover his shift and work 7 and a half hours today from 9 to 5:30 because I’m a part timer who’s supposed to get 5 to 5 and a half hours. I didn’t mind all that much cause I need some extra money, but I still want to say, thanks dick, and just when I thought you were an okay guy.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide