Vent thread

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

@Dex Stewart
Would rather not. Not right now, sorry. I’ll just say well.. I’ve been doing this challenge I made up. It’s been years since I’ve started it. But it’s harming my mental health and possibly those I interact with.
It was like well… if a certain thing happened I had to ‘bet’ something, or if something to something I liked. I had to force myself to hate that particular thing, get rid of an OC, change my plans for a fan-fic…
So I’m trying to stop this challenge. But I still get feeling of wanting to go back to it, when I get reminded if the certain events that meant I had to hate something…
Amphibian Swamp

Started back about 7-9 years ago… At the school talent show there was this duo that went on stage to sing a song from a show I just started to become a fan off. If it lost I decided that I’d be too ashamed to continue to being a fan.
It just grew from there…
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My Facebook account just got “red tagged” today because my deleted post that got me banned for a month thinks I’m plotting terrorism.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Expected an easy work day because there wouldn’t be too many products I have to restock today, but then there were too many customers to have time to take care of other errands and I fucked up with getting more change in the cash register so I have to waste time counting money. I left work as late as any other days. I hate myself for being dumb a lot.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Jade Kitsune
If you enjoy making art, you’re a good artist.

I got some wierd throat infection. Then I bike to the store to get some cough drops and a drink, and completely wipe out.
Right knee and right elbow are stiff and swollen. Wrapped up my arm and held it straight on the handlebar.
Good thing there is a cold front in florida, it might help the swelling.
I didn’t hit my head atleast, I got a helmet, but not even that hit the ground (inspected it when my GF offered to buy me a new one, since that’s what you do when the old helmet hits the concrete.)
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Me after last minute applying for more universities only to be able to apply for only one after the window of application closes
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Yeah my arm is fine, I just took the skin off my elbow. I been drawing a bit, it’s not that bad.
Drinking some hot tea and trying to draw.
The throat thing is more angering, it ain’t bad enough for the ER, and without a doctor i have no clue what it is. Most of my cold went away.
Colds are irritating.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Edge Lord Nihilists think they’re super smart when they say shit like we’ll never being the best or super special.
Hey buddy, I ain’t aiming to be King of everything or a Super God Tier Powered Entity.
I just want to live a happy life, the void can gladly take me when it’s my time but I ain’t quitting.
If anything, WHY YOU EVEN CARE?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide