Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Lord WyrmSpawN
They’re just looking for everything scrapping the bottom of the barrel to attack the game with.
These actions are hurting ordinary gamers and the development teams who did nothing wrong more than it is hurting Rowling.
They are terrorists. Period.
They should be seen as such. You don’t need bombs or guns to be one. But the ability to intimidate and strike terror on others.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Don’t give them power, they’ll probably get bored in a few weeks and find something else to latch onto as an ‘issue’. Hopefully.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m now picturing Putin with a giant, fake mustache on while chasing rodents around the Kremlin. Which, given his deteriorating mental health, is a distinct possibility.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Take it from someone around a decade older than you, start working out now.
Best decision of my life was to stay healthy during my 20s. It will save you a lot of trouble in the future.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6A7A
I’m 32 and I’m finding it harder then it use to be to keep the weight off. My exercise and dietary habits haven’t changed so it’s gotta be an age thing.
I’m considering cutting out the cardio entirely and focusing exclusively on weights and resistance training. If I’m gonna be a big guy anyway I may as well be the right kind of big
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Zincy
Well it’s not like I’m a lazy slob who sits in a chair all day glued to a screen, I work a job where I’m required to do a lot of walking so skipping leg day is not an option for me, but I could do better with my upper body and core. That and I do get out and touch grass and breathe fresh air so I’m doing my best before the harsh realities of aging will come banging at my door.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6A7A
@Mr.Myoozik
I’m sorry but ambling around a supermarket a few hours a day don’t really cut it as exercise. Try putting aside 30-45 minutes 4 or 5 times a week to exercise with some free weights. Maybe get a skipping rope to mix it up.
Posted Report
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Lol if you eat right your body automatically takes the shape it needs.
I can walk indefinitely, until the skin comes off my feet. add 50lbs for work and i just slowly get bigger. No need to set aside time for work-out, only work.
If you want to be more masculine, huffing around some weight will make your whole frame bigger, and raise your testosterone, then you can specialize into stuff like chest press if you want to fight. You’ll still need to practice actual strikes a lot, so all the little muscles in striking get worked out in proper proportion (including the muscles for pulling back to strike again).
Women in the army start growing hair in weird places from the boost in testosterone all the weight carrying does. You don’t need this to work at a store though. When the job gets heavier you will get bigger. Working out is good if you been out of work I suppose.
I’m a hypocrite though. I’m only healthy because I got to bike miles to get alcohol, and I like to bike their fast, because my heart needs exercise to handle the alcohol.
“I’m considering cutting out the cardio entirely and focusing exclusively on weights and resistance training. If I’m gonna be a big guy anyway I may as well be the right kind of big” Well you’re going to turn into the right kinda big, more than lose weight that way. If you’re really heavy anything you do is going to be a little cardio anyway, so you’ll still lose a little.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Beth
Im not overweight. I’ve been lifting weights since I was 15 and a year ago I use to have a flat stomach. Now it’s not so flat. I use to do a lot of pt as part of my job but that stage of the job is over now so I have to exercise on my free time.
I alternate between cardio and resistance 5 days a week. But I work 50 hours a week and I’m getting tired. Cardio hurts my knees and I enjoy lifting weights more. It makes sense to focus on weights over cardio now. Maybe do some more crunches so I can get my flat belly back.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E9D4
I’m gonna get fucked next week.
Thusday, especially, I have four different exams: Accounting, Math, Economics and Statistics.
Damn, all the marías.
Posted Report
ElderD

I’m not sure if this applies here since I’m not directly involved, so here goes.
Last night my brother and my dad’s chimney caught fire (they live together). They’re both fine, but the house did take quite a bit of damage. The fire was almost smokeless, so it didn’t trip the detectors. My brother was awake in the garage at the time, but didn’t notice it until a passing stranger was banging on the door screaming that their house was on fire. By that time nearly a third of the rear facade was engulfed in flames. They grabbed as much stuff as they safely could before battling the flames before the fire department got there.
I live close by, so I’ve spent half a day clearing some stuff. It’s going to take months to clear and restore it, but there’s still a house.
Now for the record, I’m not complaining about this like it’s an inconvenience for me. I’m just upset what happened to my family.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide