Vent thread

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
IDK why but my throat has been bothering me all day like it’s been sore since morning.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m afraid to say this but it’s a thing that needs to be said.
If something bad happens to my cat like… dying, I will fall into a month long depression and potentially self-harm for blaming myself for maybe lacked care or I fail being a furparent.
I still have no idea how she got that kidney problems in the first place.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I actually shed a tear last night from that anxiety of the same reason.
However, as of now, she may not be eating since yesterday but she is drinking the water with the powdered dextrose which is absolutely fine because that substance is like a food for her if she just couldn’t eat.
She is still coordinating with me from taking her antibiotics every 12 hours.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@14Fan
This is why she is taking these medicines since Friday. Her next appointment will be on Saturday to see if something else have improved on her kidneys, and her eating habits.
She takes medicines that treat her kidneys, and additional vitamins for her liver.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Greatly. the medical system has failed me, so has the education system. I hate the mass exploitation of the people.
@Badheart
Ohlol I ain’t no vegan. that’s another goofy diet trend I can rant about all day.
fellow primates like chimps and gorillas have an evolutionary advantage from tolerating meat. Really a lot of herbivore species evolved to tolerate eating from another animal.
Since we made fire, we went from tolerating it, to benefiting from eating it almost daily.
@Khamzat Chimaev
In humans Kidney injury is extremely common. 1/3rd of people presenting to emergency health services feature acute kidney injury. Most common cause is dehydration. Infection, heat stress, drugs. Pretty much you’ll never have an answer for this, just do your best.
@Mr.Myoozik
We live in the most peaceful time in human history. the influx of constant negative news about people we don’t know isn’t natural. We focus on the negative for survival reasons, and then the printed press/internet gave us an overdose of bad news.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
We won’t talk about the vaccine take, I’m too drunk to find my reading glasses for someone whos screen name litterally reads out “the king of bullshit” in English.
Now the gun take is just confounding. I guess i’m some kind of pro-gun liberal naturalist if that makes any sense.
In the natural world your stance makes perfect sense. You have the right to procure the most efficient weapon possible, you have the right to be skeptical of any chemical pumped past your epithelium. However there is a complete disregard, even disrespect for the observational science involved.
Without gun control there is a subset of people with no regard for society, or the rights and feelings of others. There exists people that will kill thirteen members of your family (all with the surname Muhammad I’m sure, peace be onto him) because they didn’t get layed one night (haram i’m sure).
Now when the world ends which is perpetually happening in your demographic, your view is justified.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

And now my cat is drinking water from the bath bucket and refuses to drink the dextrose water which is essential for her energy…
Somethings bad’s gonna happen.
I don’t know if her antibiotic meds would work within the whole prescribed week.
She looks extremely out of shape than ever now…
Also, she is mostly sleeping or resting than her usual thing to do on a whole day.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I guess I am a human with a visible emotions after all.
I’ve been bottling up my feelings for my cat ever since she got this stupid illness. 5 years of being under my wing, I think she’s too young to go out if she unfortunately does.
Now I am crying my heart out for her for like an hour.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A good 70% of doctors, particularly surgeons, are arrogant pricks that don’t realize that they are essentially very skilled robots and not geniuses.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Didn’t say they weren’t important or needed, but doesn’t make them any less arrogant or socially inept.
I’ve worked with 100s over the years. Work with 15 of the little cutters now.
In fact, I’m the one that puts them in their position. I’m a surgery coordinator.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide