Vent thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Having a hernia sucks…specifically an inguinal hernia…
Holy shit, that’s fuckin’ terrible! God, I hope everything in the world helps you through this… So sad…
Posted Report
Background Pony #E9D4
I’m sane
I’m sane
I’m sane
I’m sane
I’m not sane
Yay
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Probably a multiple car crash or something?. I’m kinda sure that the firefighters are the ones that have the “Claws or life” to tear doors and save lives.
That or some bomb emergency, like, a random package confused with a bomb
You might’ve seen the firetrucks but the ambulances took another road, or the police cars. In here it often happens they all come from different places but to the same destination.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
The moment this guy posted the “@everyone” in this thread felt like I got policed. And I hate being policed even if I didn’t do nothing wrong in my POV.
That’s the moment I snapped like an angry motherfucker then posted that false pic of my bro’s mouwt bleeding (he actually suffered from gingivitis at that time) after I pretended “I punched him for no reason”.
I wasn’t contented, I was about to throw my neighbor’s steel dolly at some moving car I’d see.

After a long good sleep, all that vent had dissipated, try open this site, then saw this account banned yet again.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@KennyC
So terribly sorry for you and your fam, brader.
Yesterday, My uncle got hospitalized after he unexpectedly collapsed in his chair then found out his blood sugar levels skyrocketed for missing dialysis sessions because he contracted corona virus from my grandma.
I jumped out of my bed in panic in concern I won’t lose either of them.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Firetrucks will sometimes be the first responder to medical emergencies to check the situation is the local EMT is expecting delays.
Firefighters are often cross trained as EMT and medics. If a toxic gas cloud knocked out a bunch of people, 3 firetrucks would likely show up before anyone else.
They can break into homes when criminal resistance isn’t expected (otherwise Police or SWAT would be involved),and like someone said, they rip open cars like cans to save people.
They sometimes respond first to non criminal emergencies, like if someone locks themselves out of their home and there is gas, or stove on, or an incapacitated person inside.
Like Gliminade said, they’ll break in for a suicide attempt. EMT doesn’t have the drill sets to get through the deadbolt (I don’t think anyway). If you’re having a heart attack or stroke, and you manage to call 911 you should tell them if the door is locked and you can’t get to it.
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
I think it’s a hypertensive headache, and I figured out why hair of the dog works.
Longterm alcohol increases blood pressure, inhibiting the effects of nitrous oxide synthase long after it left the body.
Shorterm alcohol decreases blood pressure, as a ‘non-medical’ calcium channel blocker.
Stopping alcohol abrubtly causes not only this theoretical spike in blood pressure, but also scientifically proven over excitation of the nervous system, from the sudden loss of inhibiting effects alcohol produces through GABA stimulation.
Drink alcohol, but much less than the night before. NSAIDs like Tylenol and Acetamophen have weak effects on pain, but will further spike blood pressure, causing more pain over all. If you already took a pain reliever you just got to drink water and wait it out, they don’t mix with alcohol.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I got so angry that the taxis were late last night, no thanks to my boss asking me to work later and help his office
That I beat up my computer. Now I cannot draw or play games for a few days while I have to wait for repairs.
I am very pissed off. I feel as if God is manipulating me to learn more of his bullshit lessons.
This is why the word “lesson” is an abomination to me.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Hate it when the wi-fi router is red, meaning that my wi-fi is down and I can’t use my laptop, just my phone using my 5G data.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide