Vent thread

Background Pony #E9D4
One of my best friends won’t talk to me for whatever reason and my boyfriend had a tree fall to a Internet line so I’m unable to talk to him about this whole December until they fix his Internet
Yay…
Posted Report
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I really hate that i bruise and cut easily. Sometimes i see a cut on me and i’m thinking how did i get this? Where did it come from. And i see a small spot of blood.
Man, I’m fragile
Posted Report
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

My dad died in his sleep this morning sometime we found him dead after we tried cpr and chest compressions and nothing we called 911 and they said he was gone and idk what to do hear 😦
Posted Report
Background Pony #E42B
@KennyC
Sorry hear that, my sincerest condolences, i can’t imagine what you’re going through right now.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Can we please stop being shocked when a fictional character turns out to be LGBT? It’s almost 2023, for crying out loud!
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Jade Kitsune
like Akbar of the Sultanate, I too, will be shocked to find characters in 2023 who happen to be unironically straight. I always assume every character in 2023 is a little bit ghey at least.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2173
Just because I’m hyperfixated on a character doesn’t mean I like them. Sure, i was fine with most of the previous characters I hyperfixated on, some even being ones I liked! But this time I really do not like them at all! Not using names but I will at least admit they had a few moments but, if I didn’t end up fixating in them then they’d just be some random BG character to me
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide