Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

As much as I kept cringing at him if you know who I’m talking about, I really wanted to post that Clown Applying Makeup meme to show how much shit he’s been talking about what other people loves but it’s too risky knowing it will only make matters more shittier.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Not only is it time for the holidays, it’s also time for scammers to come out of the woodworks. I had my encounter of two scammers at my work trying to do the exact same thing: Try to sell me some fake gold where I withdraw some money, give it to me, they give me the “gold” and they promise to pay me back, which they won’t. The first one at least sounded convincing but the second one wasn’t even trying, literally said “I need some money” and tried to give me the same fake gold ring as the previous guy. If you need money so bad, why don’t you just sell this “gold” to a pawn shop?
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
In basic physics, all power comes from where the feet contacts the ground.
If you make your arms bigger for a slugfest, your feet should become stronger to support your arms. Everything works up from the ground it’s on-top of.
@Badheart
While oxytocin is the love chemical, many people become adverse to it, especially when it’s excessive or of fake origin.
@Mr.Myoozik
Some guy just tried to get me to lend him my ID for one of his Walmart return scams. It feels like holidays bring out the worst in people. I literally told the guy that he’s sketch as fuck and started running.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I really want the cat to stay, to alleviate my crippling chronic loneliness.
But i also want it to run away and never come back. Nobody deserves to be stuck in this house.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I will forever regret not having the balls to buy HeartGold or Pokemon Black as a kid. Now it’s so expensive.
My dad would have bought it for me too, I only have myself to blame for my former timidness. I still have it to be honest.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Finished major cleanup on batheoom. I used bleach to clean the molds off of tiles and now almost hour later, the smell of that bleach still won’t go away from my nose.
I should’ve worn face mask.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide