Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
The universe will become so spread out, even, black and desolate, that a single quantum fluctuation (random jump in energy state in a particle too small to be seen) will rebirth the entire universe again. Born again in a cycle, a new page turned in the book of Allah. Nothing ends, and nothing begins, it’s always eternal.
@KolpSlack
You exists. As far as i can tell. I actually want to talk to you more, i feel like i’ve already tried before, and failed to reach you.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
(Repost due to page break)

So the most farthest known event for our far far far far far far future universe is quantum tunnelling.
: Around this vast timeframe, quantum tunnelling in any isolated patch of the universe could generate new inflationary events, resulting in new Big Bangs giving birth to new universes.
Even if our universe gazillions of years from now will probably not end as the last known bastions of materials by that time such as black holes or iron stars will die out and the universe will be cold, dead, black and absolutely fucking nothing but black… But time is infinite and that theory just suggests life will restart again.
Existence is eternal.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Only few realize that black holes will evaporate, and iron stars will dominate the desolate universe, depending on proton decay.
By quantum fluctuation, I am referring to the tunneling (particles spontaneously jumping through an energy barrier)
Existence is eternal.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I just slept through all of Black Friday after having a big Thanksgiving with my family. I dunno if it was due to Thanksgiving or just my usual biology that made me sleep through but either way, I’m upset that I slept through an entire day.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

I don’t care about the neigh-sayers. I’ve been doing this challenge for years and my OCs, favourite shows/characters will come out alive! Not all of them but I won’t lose all of them
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
To think that all these tremendous number names are STILL nothing compared to infinity personally attacked every ounce of neurons I have in my brain.
I thought Googol was the biggest fucking number everyone came up naming with until these.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
The Black Hole era of our universe is gotta be the most depressing and hollow part of our universe which is still yet to come for another more than billion trillions of years to come.
This era in context is nothing but an overall life shuttered in absolute darkness with all the stars in the night sky having died out and space itself dominated by nothing but super massive black holes for eons upon eons.
Which fascinates and chills me out is the duration of that era can last up to 10 duodecillion (10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) or a googol years which brings to that stupendous perspective, our universe’s current 13.7 billion years old is like comparing a quark to the size of the observable universe billions of times over or even far more.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I’m fucking angry again because someone on the YouTube UFC comments section called my MMA pony OC profile pic cringe.
“I kill everybody allahu akbar mode activated”
Posted Report
Vulcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
Some random bloke that was completely pissed seemed to try and roast me because I had a MLP lapel.
Normally I wouldn’t give a fuck, because it’s just a drunk guy, but the others that weren’t drunk supported him.
Go suck my shiny Churchill to all of them.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I hate the idea of blaming others just because they aren’t “helping”. Like just because what someone does isn’t contributing to society or the world, they’re “parts of the problem”. People living life simply for themselves suddenly means they’re “selfish”. Good people are still bad people because they don’t necessarily have the ability to do anything and just let it happen. Then sure, everyone sucks if that’s how it works. Shit, we all want the world to be better but “just go out and do it” isn’t gonna be enough. If it was so easy the world would have become a better place already. People don’t deserve to be scolded for simply trying to survive. I think everyone deserves applause for still iving in this shitty world.
Posted Report
Vulcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
I know I’ll get shot down like a Lancaster over Berlin, but, as a furry aside from a brony, I’m totally sick of that neverending tidal wave of hate, either MLP franchise or furry fandom.
It’s not like we’re the rubbish of society. We’re regular blokes, just like them, but nooooooo, they must have someone to direct their hate towards.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I think the stigma of judging others by their pfp will sadly go on no matter how many years have passed since a things of the past became irrelevant because non-cultured people always views us as weird pests.
Those kinds of people honestly are the worst.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
So Facebook and Mark Zuckingdick hates people who uses fake names in their platform because they want their site with users using up their real names instead of some made up alias or Internet style usernames and they will suspend your account unless you change back your current name to your real name.
What a cocksucking little rat.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Khamzat Chimaev
He and some of his execs actually went before the US Congress and said, and I quote:
Facebook is a real identity platform.
If they ever admit how many of their users are fake, they’ve perjured themselves.
Plus, all their advertisers will eat their livers for supper. Facebook has spent years charging advertisers for reach and “per click”, claiming that every click was from “one and only one” unique human.
Which is clearly bullshit. I’ve got nearly 5 dozen different “verified” profiles there for development and testing purposes or for doing advertising and Page admin work for clients. Some of the folks I work with have even more.
Course, despite what they say about it in court or before Congress, Facebook itself has no idea how many real users there are on their own platform, and how many are bots or the same person hundreds of times.
Zuck is not even a cocksucking little rat. Even cocksucking little rats have some purpose. Hell, I’d trade a little cocksucking rat for Facebook and it’s asshole cofounder in a heartbeat.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
At this point, I’m just ready to say “I want my fetish art now! You only draw for money? Well too fucking bad! You’re doing out of generosity for me and you’re gonna keep it that way so MOVE IT!!!!”
Posted Report
Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Existential Crisis
Losing weight is hard and sucks
I hope my determination lasts
I’ve done pretty well this month but December will be a hard one for sure with Christmas parties and Christmas day so trying to stick to my diet will be…..fun!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide