Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@DarkObsidian
I mean, SUV’s have evolved since the days of the Hummer dinger.
Personally, I just can’t stand compact two doors, hatchbacks, compact sedans,…
Since it’s common to own a small car as a cheap, inexpensive vehicle, I simply see it as proper to work up to something larger. Driving around all squeezed like a sardine should be seen as inhumane, lol.
I do envy the US since from various media, I see that large automobiles are the standard vehicle for the suburbs.
I found it refreshing to sit in my friend’s sister’s Audi Q3, since 8/10 times getting into someone’s car in EU entails sitting im a hatchback.
Especially my friend’s ’04 Micra. And they always make me sit in the backseat. FUCK that thing.
It’s why the Chineese LWB every car. Dem Asians know the meaning of comfort.
Fortunately, the Chineese VW Passat LWB did come to Europe in the form of the venerable Skoda Superb, in it’s fourth generation now. Offered in both sedan and estate versions. Gigantic executive sedan, like it outta be. Remember travelling in my uncle’s MK1 Superb. No problems at all.
Posted Report
Background Pony #075B
If there’s one phrase that pisses me off the most, it’s “Some/I’ve had it worse,” or some anecdote that becomes that. It just feels like it degrades into a dick-measuring contest of who got shit on the most.
Gee, I’m sorry I didn’t grow up as traumatized as you/some person, guess I shouldn’t be able to vent about my problems, right?!
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Background Pony #075B
You got a massive point there brada.
I’ve been told generally by my teachers about how worse what they’ve been through compared to us as a tool of getting our shit wired when we feel like a complete bonker. And apparently, some people here on this very site did exactly that to me as well years ago but I forgot what they told me.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I am angry because my boss wants to stop me from using my phone at work, and demoted me to one month of part time work (and less money) to force me to stop and work better.
Is it still right for workplaces to ban the use of phones on work? I think it’s the mentality of a boomer, and boomers are disgusting.
Part time work seems like an abomination because I fear that I will never catch up with the high cost of living, so I would not be able to buy a house or start a family, so I cannot be a proper “man”.
Posted Report
Background Pony #CFE3
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
In 2024, most boomers would be forced to retire, the Gen-X, if they are responsible enough, will filter out boomers, may even punish them by cancel their retirement pay for the sake of newer generation.
You might wanna read this, because some boomers are already being punished and they finally admit their wrong doingd.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
Fucking based.
How you been doing? I’m about to find out how destroyed my house is this afternoon.
Badheart was laying in a 6 foot hole this whole time. He only woke up because the storm waters flooded his hole and made him float to the top.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
This lead by example rhetoric only applies to people who advocate for others to go to war.

Well the evacuation notice is lifted, the storm went over. Now just to find out how fucked my house is this afternoon, it’s right on the shore.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Another day off from work which I would use to relax, but sadly I have to do an annotated bibliography for one of my classes, around 10 sources in general. Luckily, it isn’t due until next month, but I’d rather do it early than have it eat me up inside. I’m only gonna do around 5-6, but I definitely have my work cut out for me.
@Beth
Glad to see you’re alright, man
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I feel like were the only ones here who doesn’t have an inland to migrate off of hurricanes because we are an archipelago country and got nowhere to go but face it head on.
I learned people (Beth included) must’ve probably stayed hotels someplace else far away from the storm whenever storms hit their place.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E42B
I broke my mind, last night I couldn’t sleep & i tried to get comfortable, breathe slowly and deeply, it wasn’t until 7am that I felt I could get some sleep, I had to wake up at 10am to take out the trash.
I feel angry and my head hurts.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
The storm’s been nothing but a little rain for my area, but i came to work i was scheduled for to find the doors locked and the phones unresponsive.
I better not see consequences for eventually turning around and going back home.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide