Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@KolpSlack
Depends on which flavour. Vanilla Monster does have that battery feel but some of the more exotic-y varieties can taste really pleasant, like a carbonated juice.
Mango Loco is funky orangy and Pacific Punch is kind of salty. I just can’t get enough of these two. My buddy likes the sugar free white one but that one is kind of just acidy too.
Yeah, I know, those two are probably packed with sugar but you’re already drinking Monster, who cares.
Once you start, the cravings are insane. My buddy survived getting his engineering degree thing purely on Monster.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
It’s basically caffeine, sugar, and a bunch of stuff that might barely work and is only put in for marketing.
Taurine isn’t that bad, the b vitamins are good in theory (despite being poorly absorbed a lot of vitamins are added)
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Safety-issues-associated-with-commercially-energy-Clauson-Shields/3643da2b9a70cfd93e7db24e27ee1050b88f5deb
“The amounts of guarana, taurine, and ginseng found in popular energy drinks are far below the amounts expected to deliver either therapeutic benefits or adverse events”
I would drink them, I used to, but a cup of coffee is all i need, I save money by not getting too tolerant to caffeine.
I actually loved the fizzy bitter sweet taste of an energy drink. I could go for one.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

You know, sometimes I think Sprout Cloverleaf was designed in my own image
and I’m pretty sure I’m going to sue for defamation.
Yes, I live with my mom. Yes, I have slicked hair. Yes, I have ambitions of becoming a ruler.
But I’m not a clumsy idiot.
Most of the time.
Anyway, WILL YOU STOP BLARING ADS I’M TRYING TO RELAX.
Uhm… uhhh… yeah. Ads are cool, I don’t mind. Just turn the volume down a little, ok?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Woke up to all the carnage and commotions this morning to find out my neighbor’s house couple of blocks away was on fire.
What a very interesting day to wake up to.
Megalobronia

Nintendo Nerd
Sometimes I feel like some people think they’re giving legitimate criticism, but they’re really just nitpicking (it’s not just in regards to MLP)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
When you walk to the store to buy some food then you realize you forgot your wallet so you walk back to your house to get your money and walk back again to make your purchase and walk yet again back home. It’s like I’m still at work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide