Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Yeah keep running your mouth, ya’ face will look like this.
I’m prettily impressed Mike was holding back so much strength behind his fists when he lit up that annoying bitch. I consider this as a warning shot to him bcus Mike would easily knock that boi out cold if he wanted to.
This is why I never bully people IRL and on the Internet because you never know who you’ll run into. They could be future murderers.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Red-Supernova
i think it’s more of Steve being too gimmicky or overused in Smash. I always thought that Minecraft was widely adored, even by the people who riff on it.
When a character makes themselves a noticeable obstacle in fighting games, you’re supposed to learn how to counter that character. Even the most broken characters can go back down the tier list when every player knows how to deal with them.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
I mean you never know really. I assume everyone is deadly. Most people respond to violence with deadly force, even feigning compliance, apologies, cowardice and groveling just to get a chance to pull a gun or a knife, or they can call the police, which wouldn’t look good if you made threats online and traveled to someones location.
Don’t let people bait you into a fight on the internet. Even if that person is a little bitch, just let them be a stupid bitch (because they probably aren’t getting far in life anyway if they’re an internet troll) traveling with the intent to harm someone is not a good idea, and is a sign you’re being manipulated.
Some people don’t care about their personal safety, and will ruin their own lives just to ruin the life of an enemy. This is a trademark of anti social behavior.
EDIT: Most of the time just ignoring trolls is the most damage you can do.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Beth
That’s one of the main reasons I wish I’m on a steep decline of using the Internet. These guys are multiplying each year and they can just be sneaky as hell and who knows who will suddenly take shit on your head; hell, even my friends whom I trust would turn against me for the sake of their amusement.
Beth

In digital purgatory
On the internet being silent and listening is one of the best things you can do. When someone goes out of their way to keep trying to troll you and you don’t even care, they will become unpopular.
You’re right. There is a lot of psycho losers these days. A beating would prob do a lot of them some good, but some of them would probably have a good time after they find out you went to jail.
I hope one day you atleast get to punk out a troll for fun.
This is Sear when he sees himself in mirror. Just smashes that bitch because he thinks another alphamale is after his ladies.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Gorrillas are badass though.
I wouldn’t fuck with you, you’re the kind of person to swim across the Atlantic ocean fueled only by rage and beer, and kick my ass. I’m right on the east coast, so you’re just going to come out of the ocean with no warning and Holy Diver is going to start playing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Beth
Also, take note about my over the top anger problems, yeah I can still be messed up if i’m pissed by someone on purpose but this is Intermittent Explosive Disorder since birth till lifetime were talking about. It can suddenly come from out of nowhere. I am extremely susceptible to that violent outburst particularly if it is done intentionally by someone else.
Many people I have talked to all have the same solution that only I and I alone am capable of restraining myself. I can’t do it.
Crazy Fan

@Hollowfox The Worst
Just, don’t go on Twitter maybe?
As for my opinions: I think Willow became kinda boring as a character as the show’s gone on. Strangely I found the inclusions of her and Gus more interesting in earlier episodes. Then again they’re still more interesting people than I could ever be lmol
Lumity is the only ship I really care about personally, every other character can be with litterally almost anybody else that could be chosen & I would bat an eye. 👁️
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I wish Twitter would stop giving me posts casually talking about how great Godzilla ’98 and the Psycho remake were.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
That feeling of procrastination when you wanted to do something but you keep putting it off until it’s too late. Wanted to begin working on my next art piece but my lazy ass got the best of me.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@IV’s
I just don’t like her fans. Not the character herself.
And this is why. (Sorry if what I said was deleted, it said “Just because I don’t like Huntlow and I felt that the Blight Twins were done dirty that doesn’t mean i hate Willow.” That shit OFFENDED a bunch of drama queen Willow stans because i brought up ships in a Willow appreciation tweet).
And also this.
Being a Huntmira shipper in Twitter is suffering, painful and a mistake. Dana Terrace shouldn’t have made Huntlow canon and then do the Blight Twins dirty by being irrelevant side characters just because of Willow’s character development. (Not that she doesn’t deserve it, just she shouldn’t make the Hunter and Willow moments romantic.) Unfortunately, these stans either don’t get it or will never get it because to them age is just a number. (That’s on how her stans saying that a 1-2 year age gap isn’t problematic)
I wish I was a showrunner.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beth
Exactly. These guys have clearly not trained against Steve players and CPUs that much. As much as they hate hearing it, this is really all a matter of GET GUD for them. As much as I love Smash Bros, I have very VERY little sympathy for the Smash Bros community.
Background Pony #CFE3
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Similar to how Microsoft disassociated Minecraft from its very original creator, Notch, because he tweeted bigoted things in Twitter starting from 2016 to 2019 as if a common 4channer would do. What he and most 4channers both have in common is that they just say whatever they want and they feel, without caring how others would feel, for Notch, he must’ve bottled up from his past stress (divorce, Mojang handling, etc) and when he’s now rich, he became a venting toxic person on Twitter of all things, failing the meaning of Ikikai.
(I even saw a response with the Twilight Fact Book meme image)
Luckily our Faust is more well-behaved, even if she left Hasbro, Hasbro still credited her.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Anger problems are hard, and it doesn’t help when people who don’t understand your feelings tell you to ‘just relax’
Anger feels like a human right sometime. Maybe if more people where angry we’d respect eachother more. Just come over to the vent thread if some stupid loser or narcissist is getting on your nerves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide