Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
…Random vent, but there are times when I wish my Van Halen III review didn’t become popular, and that my High School Musical reviews blew up instead.
From what I’ve seen, Disney Channel fans are much easier to deal with in the comments than boomers.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
Ok wtf I just picked Steve in an arena in smash ultimate and the chat immediately started booing me. What’s wrong with Steve?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@LightningBolt
Damn. So it’s not really one thing maybe.
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Driving someone to violence against me would be the greatest thing I ever done on the internet, I would call a friend over to video record it. I’m an antisocial alcoholic, I don’t feel pain, and i got tard strength. I wouldn’t laugh if they where an MMA fighter or had a gun though, I might probably still feel that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide