Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Power has been restored now and during the blackout I got into a fight with my brother over a single flashlight because I was inside the bathroom with it while pooping but suddenly it was taken from me forcefully because he wanted to fire up his fried chicken in the stove.
I have never been threatened in my life. He pulled out a kitchen knife and pointed it straight into my face after a lengthy shouting then shoving.
Nobody threatens Count Sear! I do the threatening! Thank his ass I was holding back my emotions because I would’ve assured to murder him straight on but it would mean lifetime trouble for me and a heart-shattering disappointment from my mom.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
My sleep pattern has been weird lately where one night I feel drowsy as early as 11:00 PM and in the next I feel tired as late as 2:00 AM
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
It’s stupid when people make threats they aren’t going to go through with. Then you got to wonder if it’s even worth it putting them in their place. My brother threatened me with a knife, but he’s slow in the head and frail, cutting me would be the last thing he did. I just assumed he was fucked up and never mentioned it later.
@KolpSlack
Nice. I was able to get one today. Sorry if you’re like actually sick though.
@Mr.Myoozik
Mines all over the place lately.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I do wonder if it is possible to be taxed for taking such gigantic turds.
For fucks sakes, how can something so large fit through such a small opening?
Then again, people “accidentally” end up with pineapples down there…
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Why is it every time I gush about something I enjoy, there’s always that one guy who keeps saying negative comments about it? Are they trying to make me feel bad about enjoying the show, movie or game?
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack
I don’t even get drunk but my almost daily alcohol sometimes effects my blood pressure. I’m sorry though, I feel the urge to go past my limits sometimes myself, sometimes the booze just hits me sideways unexpectedly.
@TheSultanAkbar
Doctors get so frustrated that people keep shoving questionable stuff up their butt. You should stay hydrated so your turds are squishy enough to get through. If you got hard ones you should add magnesium sulfate to your water. Some people got to physically rub their lower stomach with their hands to break up some of the shit in their intestines. I almost got that constipated during my short obsession with body building.
Read directions before taking laxatives, I’m not a doctor, if you hurt yourself following my advice i’m going to run away to another country and grow a mustache, so you’ll never be able to sue me.
@4Town Fan
The internet makes it so cool to be negative about f’ing everything. Just ignore them and keep having fun.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Why is it every time I gush about something I enjoy, there’s always that one guy who keeps saying negative comments about it? Are they trying to make me feel bad about enjoying the show, movie or game?
It’s pretty much the “stop enjoying things that I don’t like” meme.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

seventh layer of hair
I really hate the fact that you just can’t threaten people with harm on the Internet because they’re just screwing up with you. Threatening people with harm is justified because they fired the first shot at you when you’re just minding your own business. All that is to make sure they will never do that shit again.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I wish I had more people to play VR Chat with, cause I keep seeing these small groups of people just dicking around and having fun and I feel jealous
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
So there are people being tricked into working at Cambodia for high salary in Taiwan only to have their passports taken away to work for criminal groups. If they refuse they’d be beaten up and probably left to survive on their own in a foreign country. They’d be forced to work as their employers restrict their freedom. Leaving is practically impossible since plane tickets cost about US$10K to 100K. It’s friggin’ scary. The worst part is those fake job opportunities are just on Facebook or even legit job searching websites. Can you imagine basically being human trafficked but instead of from the dark web or something you’re just looking for a job on a website everyone uses? This doesn’t just happen to 10 to 50 people. Thousands of young Taiwanese people are left in Cambodia to survive on their own, far away from home and family with no one to help them. I heard some people actually had their organs taken there. Now that the media had caught up with it they started making their job description look more like a normal job, with less too-good-to-be-true high salary. They’re still looking to send young employees into extreme unfamiliarity and possible death. Why is the world so scary to live in?
Background Pony #CFE3
@Just Wayne
Jeez, omg, I’m so used to this news hearing passing by time to time (I’m from a country where awareness against this is higher), never thought I’d hear it here, of all places…………..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide