Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I hate it when employers refuse to fire an incompetent worker because “they didn’t violate company policy.” When did work become more about following rules than whether or not you’re doing at least a decent job?!
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Two of my dogs were bickering like little shits and knocked me over while I was getting their food bowl.
It broke.
Thankfully we have more than enough bowls needed to feed them but for fucks sakes fellas, don’t fight around the hand that feeds ya.
Professor Venturer
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

Say hi to Hatty!
The problem with living with a Christian family is that you’re not allowed to watch certain shows. In this case, I couldn’t watch Rick and Morty.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I got an email back from my mentor at the radio station I worked for my internship, where I’d been planning on applying for a full-time job, and I discovered that he’s going to be leaving the company at the end of this week, meaning that I’ll be much less likely to get a position there with my one contact leaving.
Other than that, I’m doing alright, I suppose.
Background Pony #C257
Man, Wikipedia seems to be dying, it’s like they’re desperately asking you for donations. It saddens me.
To all our readers,
Please don’t scroll past this. We apologize for interrupting your reading this Wednesday, and we’ll get straight to the point: We ask you to help us sustain Wikipedia’s independence. 98% of our readers don’t give; they simply keep reading. If you are one of our rare donors, we warmly thank you.
If everyone reading this donated 40 MXN, we could keep Wikipedia thriving for years. We’re sure you are busy and we won’t interrupt for long.
Wikipedia is sustained by the donations of only 2% of our readers. Without reader contributions, big or small, we couldn’t run Wikipedia the way we do.
That’s why we still need your help. We are passionate about our nonprofit model because at its core, Wikipedia belongs to you.
If Wikipedia provided you 40 MXN worth of knowledge this year, please take a minute to secure its future by making a donation. Thank you
Please… We ask you, humbly: Please don’t scroll away… You’re our only hope
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #C257
Wikipedia is a nonprofit. They pretty much rely on donations, so they always have to do this. Of course, year after year people have donated to them. Sometimes I help out with the propaganda (see: Wikipe-tan in SPNatI).
@Zincy
I’ll give that a try. The station hasn’t announced whether they’ll be looking for new workers yet, but from your experience, is it too early to start asking if there are new positions available and/or sending my resume?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide