Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Just watched it for the first time. Neat.
…So if I were to perceive what I have just seen, it’s basically telling me why violent sports such as MMA should be condoned and make us hardcore fight fans doubt about ourselves why were onto these kinds of sport.
Sorry brada it still not going to change my point of views about this brutal sport. That’s just how I become happy these days by seeing fully grown men beat the living shit outta each other either for money or cementing legacies.
Now I’ve seen everything.
I will have to be honest… I’ve actually been in to this fight scene since end of 2016 because of Conor McGregor. I have just been introduced and acknowledged some of it’s important core figures that founded the present day martial art variations.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Back when I was a high school kid from first to the final years, our school used to teach us Taekwondo on the 3rd semester every Wednesday and Friday.
If I were a Combat Sports fan 6 years prior, I woulda kicked all of my bullies’ ass.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Now there’s talk of fumigation because she can’t rid of the spiders.
Despite fogging the house a dozen times before.
The mattress burns her and it can’t be her, you see.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
No, that’s not the point of the documentary. Felix Biedermann is a big fan of MMA himself and he was mostly propelled to do the documentary out of curiosity of how the professional sport has evolved and it’s relation to (admittedly American) society. The MMA fighters and fights are not themselves a problem, or the idea of combat sports in and of themselves even an issue at all. But the organization of the sport has some shady ties and activities.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
After spending two days in the care of wildlife experts, the swan I helped rescue has been reintroduced into the wild. Had we been even a few hours later he likely would have died.
It has reunited with its mate, but the loss of its daughter is still a tragedy.
All because some dumb peices of shit don’t know how to pull their lines.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Had to deal with a stubborn guy on one of the Discord servers I was in and no matter how many times I tried to reason with them and tried to calm them down, they kept using the same “no u” response back to me. Bitch, I’m trying to help you, just fucking listen to me! For a guy who hates the stan twitter mentality, this dude sure was acting like it
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Why do I keep thinking that Grenade Launchers existed in the Wild West even though the tech for such a weapon sure as hell hadn’t been figured out yet?
I mean did any cowpoke ponder during that time “what if we could load a bunch of dynamite sticks into a gun that’s specifically built to fire explosives?”, or what?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
You know, I still remember when I would see something that made me mad, like article stuff or stupid comments, post about it here and there’d be a short, sympathetic rage over it.
I can’t imagine doing that now. Because it’s either subject that is totally against the rules, or something that is too easy (or hard but workable) to connect to politics, even if the morality of those involved absolutely should not be in question. But sometimes, just sometimes, I’m afraid the degradation of society has already infested this site, and I am loathe to kick the hornet’s nest and find out how strongly any one might agree with or blatantly ignore the existence of, actual monsters.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
An accident happened outside of my work earlier today while I was working, heard from one of my coworkers that someone died. Yikes…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide