Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I need to be honest for myself.
Basically ever since mom return back home a month ago, I have been lately taking too much sugar from every sweet inducing foods we eat and drink such as soda, juices, punches, cakes, cupcakes, chocolates, and many more over the course of 30 days.
After doing all those, various unusual bad things have happened to me fairly recently about my body. It has been itching so much (particularly in my genital areas) but the skin is perfectly clean and fine.
So, the conclusion of my irritably itchy skin is my sugar levels may be dangerously high. If this gets any worse than just an itch…
…Diabetes is saying hello to me.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Dying from diabetes is something that I deathly fear for my life. This disease will tear me apart one by one slowly and excruciatingly painfully until I breathe my last breath.
I pray that my future fate should be a heart failure instead. It’s a quick and merciful death.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
When you run a movement based on victimhood and oppression. The only way to realistically sustain it is to seek and create new problems.
They do not have your wellbeing in mind. It’s always their bottomline first.
People never fucking learn do they?
“Social justice” is nothing more than a gigantic fucking MLM that preys on the vulnerabilities of people.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

My dad’s family has a long standing history of diabetic deaths. My great-grandfather and grandfather died horribly and my uncle almost died from this at a young age.
My mom’s family on the other hand is heart failure. Her mother died from this and more than half of her family suffers from different variants of heart failures.
I wonder which of these diseases will I likely inherit more…
Background Pony #E9D4
A friend of my mother (Who was a teacher) didn’t get paid for years, and she worked all of those days, under the warning she was going to get fired if she didn’t go to work, and they were going to solve that.
Just recently, she started getting paid, it turned out someone else was getting her paycheck, and the guys at the top didn’t actually do anything, but some other friends of her.
So… It kinda depends…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Wanted to play some Minecraft with my friend after so long but we found out that his Nintendo Switch Online membership expired after literally about a month because of not playing the thing, and because where he lives doesn’t have automatic renewal. Why not just implement automatic renewal everywhere, it wouldn’t be that difficult.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What exactly is the difference between an Automatic/Machine Pistol and an SMG?
Don’t they both fire the same or at least similar types of rounds?
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
@CaptainXtra
I believe the main difference is a machine pistol is a pistol that is converted to full-auto & typically lacks a solid stock.
Whereas a SMG is built to be burst/full-auto & generally has a full stock.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide