Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If Derpibooru was a pub, I would’ve gotten arrested three to five times already for the past 4 years of being here because of inciting brawls or assaulting it’s members and it’s staff just because they disagree with what I say, start an argument, wrong me out, or to just generally provoke me.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
i sent my laptop off to be looked at in March because of the buzzing noise from my fan & had to go without it for nearly 2 fucking months. what could have been done in a week or so, for some reason took 2 fucking months!
anyway, i got my laptop back yesterday but for some reason, it had a new hard drive put in (fuck knows why but it at least the fan was dealt with). & because of that, i had to reinstall most a lot of what i had before & get back most of the sites i had bookmarked, that one i’m more pissed about because i had a lot of sites bookmarked & i can’t fucking remember every single one of them.
tho i am glad my pictured i had saved were kept on.
another thing i’m pissed about is having to find the program to transfer all the songs on my iPod Touch onto iTunes. i can’t remember the name of the thing i used (something like “iTransfer” or something) but last time i used it, it didn’t take me long to find & do. but i’m just wasting fucking time with programs that either don’t fucking work or only let you transfer a certain amount of songs for a price they never fucking tell you about until AFTER you downloaded the fucking thing!!!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I’d just be the guy who hangs around the jukebox and takes in what the others are saying and unnecessarily adds my two cents to the conversation
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Seeking peace~
@Myoozik
Hey…
That’s my typical spot!
I challenge thee to a recluse-off,
First to make direct eye contact with a party that doesn’t engage them first has to vacate the musical apparatus & dance in plain view. xP
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I preordered some action figures from a site called fig-ops, and they were supposed to come out last month. I never got them. I contacted them for a refund yesterday, and suddenly this morning I got an email saying that they were shipped. Hmmm suspicious.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

For some stupid reason printing a shipping label counts as shipping. Thus a seller can say they “shipped” an item when they printed a shipping label and then did nothing with it for a week. It’s bullshit. If an item is not in the possession of a carrier, it’s not being shipped!
I can deal with waiting a couple months for a custom item because the seller was upfront about the wait time, but don’t lie to me that it’s been shipped when you still have it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide