Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik
You can’t make people quit drinking unless they want to themselves. Something bad might happen before she even thinks about changing.
It never quite gets along with work either, I’ve heard of high functioning alcoholics but I don’t really believe in them.
I’ve been to AA a couple times as one of the things I was able to do in the mental hospital. I guess hearing stories of other peoples misery is supposed to guilt me away from drinking.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Beth
Well it depends on the individual person and how far down they’ve gotten. I am aware that AA doesn’t always necessarily work some of the time, but there are other support groups that she can reach out towards if she gets pointed towards.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik
I used to constant a couple beers a day.
Didn’t even get drunk, but it wasted quite a bit of money and messed up my sleep schedule.
I already have something wrong with my sleep, so some of this might just be me.
Even light drinking can become deeply engrained into someone’s daily routine, and throw them off.
I try drinking just on the weekends, and it ends up incapacitating me for days. Now I drink randomly but far from daily.
@KolpSlack
Fuckin legend
Background Pony #190E
Mom, I don’t care about Wordle. Will you shut the fuck up about it and stop trying to force me to play it every fucking day?
Background Pony #190E
I got banned from a forum because they thought I was underage (my drawings didn’t look at all like how a 33 year old should draw).
Background Pony #190E
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Guess that’s what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to your teachers and parents forbidding you from doodling because they needed you to get through school, plus the art teacher doesn’t want you drawing cartoons and wants you to focus on “realism” which you wind up barely passing and losing passion for drawing without knowing about Dav Pilkey and how he defied what his teachers said and spawned a successful book series, animated movie and TV series) and then you decide to start drawing last summer because you just can’t afford to buy commissions anymore.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
My other college class got started this week which means more work and more stress. Looking forward to it for the next 2 months…
Background Pony #0EFE
Yknow I really wish I could turn off the emotional symbol clapping monkey part of my brain off. So I could properly enjoy building bases in games
Background Pony #0EFE
@Niskelis Philli
No no no it’s the irrational monkey part of my brain that gets super angry and/or very sad and thus starts a chain reaction that almost every time leaves me as a crying bundle of nerves. That’s the part I’m talking about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide