Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

There is no saving this world. Well, ourselves rather. The world will carry on one way or another like it’s done for billions of years and millions of dramatic shifts……But we won’t. It’s dark, it’s terrifying, and it’s heart breaking, but we are a self-destructive species. We always have been and we always will be, it’s just who we are. I know people will say that’s not true and we can change, i won’t argue with you so let’s just say this is my opinion, but sooner or later, we are going to be the ones to cause our own collapse. It won’t be a meteor, won’t be the sun finally dying, it will be us or a direct result of our actions. We can see it all around us already. The fires, hurricanes, droughts, famines, pandemics, wars, terrorisms, racial/social/political/religious unrests… all of it is because we refuse to act on something we know is real but people don’t want to accept the necessary change that comes with it but at some point we will realize what we need to do, but by then like always it will be too little to late.
Background Pony #6D86
@Background Pony #E28B
No I simply have migraine which is easily triggered by highly saturated colours and especially when they’re paired with their complementaries (which red and green happen to be). Looking at stuff like this on the wrong day feels like being stabbed in the eye socket.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide