Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Today I got scammed as I went to a Facebook job just to get instant extra money. I instead payed, and these bastards demanded too much before they would return the money.
I am scared that Mom will ban me from using my bank account and take away my card, just to protect me from scammers. She had this horrible attitude after losing thousands of dollars to scammers earlier. I don’t want to waste days waiting for her to decide when I spend on book promotions or other things, as she is very busy with her work and debt.
I also don’t want to be too reliant on her, as she only gives me money to buy groceries or eat lunch and dinner at work.
Sometimes I hate her for her stingy, desperate attitude, not allowing me to spend more money on book ads to enhance my book sales, or even enjoy Starbucks or trips to shopping malls just to save my/her money. She just wants me to waste away being “safe”, being a safe nobody who becomes famous after a few years and spends all day working and eating with no ambition.
Shame on her. I would rather be selfish and successful than to live in fear of extremely paranoid parents. And I am worried that she will take away my salary for my work just to “protect me” or finish her debt.
This is also why I am not a Christian - even though I do stupid things out of fear, I something worry that Jesus orchestrates disasters to force me to repent and worship Him.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Shitter is clogged and there is no plunger in sight. I’d really hate to have to plastic bag this after someone left a surprise in there or to go out and get a new plunger. Ugh. FML.
Background Pony #240C
Sometimes I think that the question is less off “Is really someone that stupid to…?” and more of “Who did/will do that stupid thing?” and “When (will) they do/did it?”
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It’s finally happened to my side and now horrible videos like these now have an all positive ratings viewed publicly.
I guess the next bullshit thing YouTube would possibly do next time, they’re gonna auto-censor swear words and phrases on their comments so they would protect their content creators from nonsensical criticisms and to “kEeP tHeIr AuDiEnCeS sAfE” from their viewing experience.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov
You can still see dislikes on the back end, so like everyone thought, this was just to not be able to show the dissent of those above the commoners.
Recent Kevin “Cries at the next big Disney film” Smith, tweeted after months of silence about how the relieved he was the “bile” against MotU has calmed down and hilariously someone pointed out. “That’s because no one is bothered to come back.” These elites are so out of touch they genuinely consider people’s apathy towards their creation to be a win.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
On the way from work, I saw a white pickup truck flipped over on its side in the middle of the state road. Hope people made it out alive.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

You can still see dislikes on the back end
How exactly do I need to do to see that on my mobile again? If it’s Chrome exclusive and it needs something to download to, then I guess that sucked for my side.
Background Pony #8004
To the driver that nearly hit my mom and I while we were crossing the crosswalk at an intersection…burn in Hell.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Now with the Omicron variant of the virus making headlines, the writers of Futurama must be feeling awkward right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide