Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I believe that the first people to spread Covid to a country should be given a death sentence. If they cause at least one person to die from Covid, they should be sent to the gallows or the firing squad, their life paid for others’ lost lives.
I will never forgive the people who spread Covid across the world, causing hopeless gits to assume that it will be there to forever slaughter and devour humanity - for causing so much death, these irresponsible, ignorant bastards should be branded as eternal enemies of mankind.
They deserve plenty of free seats next to Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Aurangzeb, and Charlemagne in Hell.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
It’s hard to execute people for being endlessly stupid, plus so many cases would go through innocent people will get the squad too.
However some people are maliciously spreading it around, and should be thrown in solitary until the bulk of covid subsides.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
Was The Simpsons in Plusaversary supposed to be satire or an advertisement? I can’t quite tell, anymore.
Oh yeah, I’m finally subscribed to Disney+ after much contemplation. (And on a sidenote, I also subscribed to Hulu because they’re offering it for 99 cents a month as part of a Black Friday deal.)
Goddamn, I miss the days when all we needed was a single subscription to Netflix to stream all our shit. Now it seems we have to subscribe to several services to stream our shit. Either that or pirate it.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I recommend the patient zeroes who brought the virus to different countries. These may be charged for indirect mass murder.
Those who intentionally spread the virus for whatever reason they had (usually amusement or hate) should also be sent to the squads, before the patient zeroes.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
If possible, everyone who spread the virus should be tormented with guilt. They, especially the patient zeroes and the stupid politicians and corporates who prolonged the virus with their pathetic policies, should be considered responsible for Covid.
These hundreds and thousands could be boomers who will never change their stupidity, but they should continue to suffer for changing the world for the worse.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I am one of those who are angry that Covid stole my youth, but I try to be safe - I always put on a mask in public as long as the plague is still there, and only when it’s gone will I stop wearing it. TBH, I am nowadays a bit of a doomer because everything looks like they are getting worse, just by whatever bad things that happened to me recently and reading the news.
But I wouldn’t simply cry and mope around, even as I hate suffering in all of its forms - I will not allow myself to die until my work is done, which is basically writing and publishing more scifi. That also includes incorporating my disasters into my stories as its antagonists and dystopias. If I cannot kill it now, I might as well keep writing while the world goes to hell.
It is one thing to have a drive to get everything I can do to be done, but what is the point in being positive when the whole world is going to Hell? Nihilism and pessimism look more realistic, in a world where ten curses always come after one blessing - it’s also because I am fed up with someone who keeps forcing me to be positive just because she wants to be surrounded by positivity after a hectic day at work.
Might as well keep walking and yelling at the distance, like someone fighting in Hell to rescue someone while he is driven mad in the process. Do you think the world is really that hellish, or would there be any hope at all?
Beth

In digital purgatory
People can barely comprehend how deadly this invisible force is until they get hit.
the human body and all the organisms that pervade us are just too complicated, you almost have to be STEM to even slightly get it, we can’t kill people for being stupid, we just have to try and contain their stupidity.
Antivaxxers should have to undergo impulse vaccine test. Lets apply two problems (lack of vaccines and antivaxxers) And combine them to make one solution.
If you threaten every idiot, they can fight back, and they might win, being smart doesn’t mean we have tabs on everyone with a rifle.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I am inherently contrarian, so I am whatever people don´t want
You blamed the Boomers I remind you of the young ones that everytime the reins are lowered make giant parties or travel the globe and get the virus back rolling.
Keep screaming someone might hear you, but if it is a devil or a god is beyond me.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Just stop panicking. This squealing, murderous rage helps no one, least of all you. You give in to fear, you’ll do anything, stupid or evil, to save yourself from the paper tiger erected around you.
Just stop panicking.
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Don’t forget your rabbit’s foot and your driftwood monkey.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
The only thing left would be to continue writing, and to let this world sink into Hell as I continue to finish my stories. No matter what happens, I will not allow myself to die until my work is done.
Yelling and cursing away could be stress relief, but writing and publishing - or selling my art - is more effective because it has something more material, even if it’s digital.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Goku Black
I would rather pirate it, not paying a bunch of money to different streaming sites, there are way too fucking many and you can’t get all of them into one single platform which sucks.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It’s a good thing I’m a neutral realist, where I don’t give in to blind optimism or extreme pessimism and nihilism. Bad things have been happening since the dawn of time, it’s that we’re currently living in one of those times and will be cycled away until the next big one arrives. Disasters come and go, pandemics arrive and disappear, people live and die, that’s really how life has been since we’ve been placed on this Earth, it’s really what we do on our time in this world and how we live it is what matters until our last dying breath.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I am doing the same. But I also have a burning hatred of everything bad, that if I could have the power, I would end them before they would start.
One of them is poverty, and I wish that if I had enough money, I would help the poorer people in Malaysia live a better life by supporting them with my business.
So people will not miss out and suffer like their ancestors. If we could enjoy what our ancestors could not because of their backwardsness, we should make life better for ourselves and the people of the future, so they won’t suffer as we did or go through our errors.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Backgroundpony
“everytime the reins are lowered make giant parties or travel the globe and get the virus back rolling.”
i hate this with my soul.
Some people think all this covid shit is just some power move, but people are dying.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
As much as I would also love for the “bad” to go away, it has to coexist with the good in order for the latter to happen. Without darkness there wouldn’t be light, solutions wouldn’t happen if there wasn’t a problem and so on, it’s like yin and yang. That shouldn’t mean that you should scream at the world and expect it to get better or as if it’s going to help your own problems. Like you said, you want to help those in your community and that’s a good thing, you want to contribute to society in any way and it’s a very admirable thing. Just because things are bad doesn’t mean that it should let it get to you, lay off the news and just try to work on yourself and how you want to help your own community because even the littlest things can make a big difference to someone.
About the whole COVID situation, yeah there are those who spread it around with nary a care in the world, but it isn’t limited to age groups and there are those who don’t know they even are carriers until it’s too late. Best to just play it safe yourself until it either goes away or we find a way to fully immune ourselves because if we survived the Bubonic Plague, Yellow Fever, the Spanish Flu, Cholera, Polio and Ebola, then COVID will just be another event for the history books.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Just because things are bad doesn’t mean that it should let it get to you, lay off the news and just try to work on yourself and how you want to help your own community because even the littlest things can make a big difference to someone.
I understand, and thanks for your advice.
That reminds me of one story that I wrote, of a nation of atheists whose lack of belief in the Gods made them braver, especially because the empire they broke away from believed that everyone will get eaten by the gods after they die. Because oblivion and cruelty are everywhere, they tried to protect weaker peoples and preserve all kinds of knowledge from destruction.
Such dedication has pleased Odin (the god of knowledge) so much, that he sent einherjar to help them.
Their hopeless situation somewhat relates to my own, although theirs is a more dangerous world of murderous warriors and tyrants.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
I hear you. My mom gave me a extended release psuedofed this morning just so i’d get my ass up and clean something. Can’t say she doesn’t know something.
I love sleeping in cold weather. In Texas and Florida we are used to the heat waking us up.
Pone 2.0

One small thing
I really hate how modern Internet criticism of movies/entertainment has devolved into mindless nitpicking and hating/bullying someone for political options
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide