Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Another bad bout of insomnia last night where I didn’t go to sleep until way late at night and I was tossing and turning like a motherfucker.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I realized, thet because of these removed YouTube dislike policy bs, all the “Thanos Perfectly Balanced” videos where all likes and dislikes are perfectly balanced are not so balanced anymore.
Background Pony #9935
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, but I saw this and since it matches my opinion on it, I’d to post it here:
Cancel Culture” is nothing more than a term used by people who don’t want to be held accountable for what they say or do. The reality is it never existed, but as society grows, some people don’t like being told their ideals are outdated, racist, bigoted, sexist, etc. What’s funny is that the only ones “being canceled” are the ones who say hurtful things and are in turn being called out on them. But seriously, when did we go from holding people accountable for their actions to them crying and saying they’re “being canceled” when they do something wrong?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #9935
Whatever happened to growing a spine?
Equally, people do not like being told what’s “appropriate” or not left and right when the list of what’s “offensive” seems to be ever growing. It’s gotten to a point where even the most mundane shit gets cancels because “reasons”. Moreover, a lot of those who ride on cancel culture seek to be offended because they have nothing better to do to improve their own standings aside from getting at others because they feel at it.
What is “offensive”? Who gets to determine that?
We live in a diverse world with diverse points of views. It depends on who you talk to and demographics. What maybe offensive to some is okay for others, maybe even customary to certain folks. Vice-versa.
What you listed are obvious points of contention. But reality is never that clear cut. It’s impossible to please and “not offend” everyone. In fact it’s foolish to even consider such endeavor.
I’d feel safer if those racists are able to say their shit over a place where I’m constantly being told that I can’t do this or can’t say that.
It’s part of being human.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
No problem about calling people out for their shit. That is very much in spirit of free expression. But as soon as it leads to censorship, especially for partisan reasons with the other side having little to no ability to counter call the side doing the canceling. That is very much cancel culture in play.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m standing in the precipice of what might be a fantastical stupid mistake. Which has the potential to be catastrophic.
NightStalker

I stfg, I’m so tempted to go on one of these countless untagged Anthro pics and leave a comment like “wtf that’s not a bat pony, why is it here and why did you tag it bat pony? It’s got arms legs and hands and huge boobs” and then when they inevitably comment that it’s an anthro, I’m just like THEN TAG IT AS SUCH.
I won’t, ‘cus that’s probably against the rules, but at this point it feels like the only thing that will bring me catharsis…
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
According to some videos I’ve been watching about The Pokémon Company’s current direction, they are saying that the “cancer” that is killing the main like Pokémon games is the success of Pokémon GO and their focus on mobile games. The problem, I like Pokémon GO and one of their other mobile games.
Background Pony #E12A
I want to run “Real Life” command :
kill @e[type=mosquito]
to every chunks on earth badly, these pests are too annoying!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
The only thing I love about being an anarchist, is that I do my own way in my life. I don’t obey other people’s orders. I become free roaming and objective away from humanity’s law.
And if there’s such adversary that is going to be against my ideals, I’d love to challenge them to a death fight. Nobody messes with my own way of living.
I kill those who also dares provoke me.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The only thing I love about being an anarchist, is that I do my own way in my life. I don’t obey other people’s orders. I become free roaming and objective away from humanity’s law.
And if there’s such adversary that is going to be against my ideals, I’d love to challenge them to a death fight. Nobody messes with my own way of living.
I kill those who also dares provoke me.
Watch out for these guys:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide