Vent thread

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If you argue with someone multiple times and each time they refuse to see reason, then basic pattern recognition should tell you to stop trying.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
American Thanksgiving. This holiday continues to be a source of great cruelty. I was planning on working tonight, but I haven’t been able to sleep. It’s raining outside. People are out eating well with their families, but I still haven’t figured out what I’m going to eat tonight because all the take out joints are closed.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’ve been feeling very insecure about myself due to the kind of game series I play and I am constantly upset that the kind of fetish art I want to see are always locked behind expensive paywalls by many artists.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m guessing you’ve never been in a long term relationship, or you managed to find a good one and stuck with it without incident.
People change, and sometimes drastically.
You can have a person move heaven and earth for you while you’re dating and not moved in, but the moment they have you in a permanent relationship they drop the act. Sure, there are always signs, but love and lust are good at blinding you to them. By the time the picture has become clear it can be too late.
But really, at the end of the day, why should marriage be this intense “responsiblity” anyway? At least as far as the state is concerned. Why does the state have to erect artificial roadblocks in the way of what is already a “responsibility”? If two people grow apart, fall out of love, masks come off, and life shit happens. Those two people should be allowed to depart on amicable terms without the interference of the state or church.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Zincy
…yeah, ok, I have never been in a relationship.
Period. Not in any plans either.
So maybe I have an outsider’s perspective but the point still stands. Dude, getting married and having kids and building house… sounds like a big responsibility. If it is not, then what’s the damn point? Whatever happened to “Till death do us part” and that shit?
It’s stuff like this that drives people away from creating strong human relationships, at least, in part, it did to me. If you simply run into the first bump in a relationship, and people aren’t perfect, it will happen, and you just flat out give up, it doesn’t really inspire other people. If no one around me is serious about their lives, then I don’t feel like being serious. Life kind of loses meaning. It is the consequence of coming from broken homes where our parents couldn’t keep the house together either. And numerous other complex circumstances and actors I think.
Oh, and there’s also the part where one member of a marriage files divorce and gets the house and the money and the kids, but that’s a different discussion which we won’t have.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Being the badguy sucks, upset some people out of anger, and nobody takes your side anymore. The anger gets worst, people ruminate without closure.
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
Happy thanksgiving. Everyone left already, so i got a lot of pie and alcohol.
@Red-Supernova
You could get some cheap coms from someone like me, yeah you pay, but you almost get whatever you want.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@Zincy
Marriage is an ancient institution that predates almost all the governments that enforce the marriage laws. In almost every culture, it is deeply intertwined with the State and the Church, both of which actively promote it as fundamental pillar of society and official license to procreate.
It seems that too many people fail to understand this when they sign the papers. People go in with good intentions, but for the wrong reasons. Some marry out of love, but the fact is you don’t need to marry someone to prove you’re sincere about it. Some people do it for prestige, treating that marriage license as if it were like some sort of diploma. As if to say, “Wow, now I’ve made it! I’m somebody. Now I get a seat at the table.”
To be sure, there are tangible benefits to marriage. For some it means new found wealth, for example. Nevertheless, too many people don’t see it for the dangling carrot that it really is until they start feeling the burden of having that monkey on their back. The State, Church & society at large in your ear, and looking at you to hold up your end of the deal. The pain of divorce proceedings is punishment for breaking with the establishment.
I’ve seen so many marriages fail not because of hate, but because of pressure and stress. Though now more than ever, young people are wising up and figuring out that they need to tread with care if they want to play the game. Or discovering like yours truly that it just isn’t worth a bother.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN
Sodium is never a problem when you drink enough water.
We had chicken, good enough for me. Went to a food pantry and they gave us a whole set of Thanksgiving stuff.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Anytime soon, the phone i’m currently using right now will explode on my face because the curvature of the screen on it’s side is starting to become fairly notable.
It’s battery is currently bloating to death because I always charge this phone 24/7 for 2 years now.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@WyrmSpawN
Besides, this model is an obsolete Samsung J series from 2016 that I bought for $150. It was inevitable to happen.
I’m targeting to buy the Pocophone X3 Pro hopefully on my birthday.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Whenever I post anthro or EqG, or anything related to my fictional world, my art gets downvoted to hell.
Is it because they look poorly-done, some people hate worldbuilding, they hate EqG and anthro, or do they do it for fun or my anti-fascist/anti-US/anti-commie stance at the Politics section?
I think those downvoters are pathetic little uncreative losers, and I might as well make more drawings to piss them off. If they want to downvote my doodles to hell, I would enjoy making them suffer as I smother them with more creative garbage.
Let them hate me and build their own Hell, and I am now their devil, tormenting them by wasting their time! They should have at least told me what I wrong with my art, but they didn’t, so I regard them as trolls and losers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide